Starfield delayed like Cyberpunk 2077

Johnny7788

if people are not patient enough to wait for a game and instead doing a risky preorder it is their decision but not a problem for all others at all.

everyone can dumb his/her money whereever they want.

after all i experienced i would never preorder any game. no game in the world can be so important to even think about that stupid idea.

the best example i experienced in a positive way is hzd. never heard of this game before 2021 because i'm a pc gamer and this game was a ps4 only game.

read some user comments and then some more and i was sure even if this is game already 4 years old it must be a kind of gem and in 2021 it was already available for pc. one of the best games i've played!

same with fo4. not worth a look until 2017 because of known flaws. but this game patched and optimized over 2 years it is now a fantastic game and it is still amazing and even better than ever.

as a contrast - fallout 76, star citizen, cyberpunk - they all never convinced. too many flaws and more money baiting than delivered quality.

mentioning star citizen - i still play freelancer from time to time and read the weird stories about roberts space industries :wink:.

if a game is not ready it should be delayed like starfield - there is no way around even if some impatient fans cry. fallout 76 is he best example moving the wrong way and star citizen is simpy a no go and a waste of money.

if people are not patient enough to wait for a game and instead doing a risky preorder it is their decision but not a problem for all others at all.

everyone can dumb his/her money whereever they want.

after all i experienced i would never preorder any game. no game in the world can be so important to even think about that stupid idea.

the best example i experienced in a positive way is hzd. never heard of this game before 2021 because i'm a pc gamer and this game was a ps4 only game.

read some user comments and then some more and i was sure even if this is game already 4 years old it must be a kind of gem and in 2021 it was already available for pc. one of the best games i've played!

same with fo4. not worth a look until 2017 because of known flaws. but this game patched and optimized over 2 years it is now a fantastic game and it is still amazing and even better than ever.

as a contrast - fallout 76, star citizen, cyberpunk - they all never convinced. too many flaws and more money baiting than delivered quality.

mentioning star citizen - i still play freelancer from time to time and read the weird stories about roberts space industries :wink:.

if a game is not ready it should be delayed like starfield - there is no way around even if some impatient fans cry. fallout 76 is he best example moving the wrong way and star citizen is simpy a no go and a waste of money.

Well, it's a beth game, so, of course it will have release day bugs. :)

But, I agree. I NEVER pre-order games, nor do I buy them on release day. Back in the day, pre-ordering was insurance against inadequate inventory, which, in the days of digital distribution, is a non-issue.

I am hoping that Starfield will be a game in a similar vein as privateer. :) Loved that game, was actually looking forward to Star Citizen, but, lost patience with them when it became apparent that the game will NEVER be 'finished', and it's all just a money grab.

Adding an up to the moment comment about whats going on with video games.

Online bullying is the push at this time. Online only, pvp only games where millions see videos of hackers killing legit players and thousands complain on forums, and thousands troll those that have already been cheated in a game and are complaining about it.

Bullying is already a big problem for a long time. Like a really long time and people have hobbies to take a break from being bullied or to get away from brutal jobs as well and have hobbies to take a break from alot of things. There are many brutal real life jobs and hobbies are important, think about this a bit its important and very true. Video games openly being designed FOR bullies is not very nice.

The new game only like 3 days ago, The Cycle Frontier is no worse than any online only, pvp only game, and is very good in many ways, but thousands have already watched legit players being killed by hackers in that game on Youtube. Many have complained on forums at this very moment and many make rude comments to anyone complaining.

The difference is The Cycle Frontier could very easily be a good online pve and coop game but the bullies just have to get at the players and are beating up anyone asking for a pve/coop option.

This is why offline games like Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Starfield are important and are being blocked. Also why so many other games are often broken or have a negative story and theme.

This also partly explains the video game market over saturation, the crypto farming that used video game cards, bots, and other things.

Hope that made sense, its everywhere now.

Edited by Johnny7788

Cheating has been an issue in online games, as long as there has been online games. One of the reasons I don't play them. MMO's most of all. After watching, and capturing video.... of cheaters in one particular game, sending short clips to the folks that ran the game, and NOTHING happening..... I just stopped playing. No interest in investing time in any game, where cheaters prosper, and legit players are ignored.

Cheating has been an issue in online games, as long as there has been online games. One of the reasons I don't play them. MMO's most of all. After watching, and capturing video.... of cheaters in one particular game, sending short clips to the folks that ran the game, and NOTHING happening..... I just stopped playing. No interest in investing time in any game, where cheaters prosper, and legit players are ignored.

Topics and comments complaining about hackers, being deleted and locked, or spammed off the page does not equal being ignored. Topics and comments met with insults and bullying also does not equal being ignored.

Online bullying is far worse than i can describe easily because its a large topic and for example some video games ban anyone that even talks about the hacks that are everywhere. Like they officially as a rule ban anyone that even mentions the hacks, the reason often given for banning anyone that complains is because of esports believe it or not. I am watching a game deleting and lock comments complaining about hacks just in the last couple days and its been going on for years. It really has.

Its sounds so negative seeing players being hunted so aggressively in video games and then anyone complaing gets deleted or locked or banned but its true and for a long time. A real downer instead of fun and being excited for a story like Starfield will have hopefully.

I am also aware there has been bullying towards modders on Nexus but dont know much about that and what a massive topic this all is.

I am seriously really excited for Starfield and what story it will tell and its very cool, but this other stuff in other video games is going on as well.

Edited by Johnny7788