Blocked tags and authors

dgrave

I literally have this exact same issue except around 10% of mods are filtered out, and the search results are the same no matter which platform I use. Have done all of the things mentioned in this thread, even before landing here. The only way I can find specific mods that are filtered out is by searching for it on a browser and following the link directly. When I land on the mod page, it says something like "this mod is hidden from searches due to your block list" or whatever the f it says. I deal with it for now but I'd be more than stoked and very thankful if someone were to post a fix to this!

Guest deleted34304850

you want to see mods that contain a tag you've blocked?

the solution is for you to not block that tag. surely?

• 6 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 1:13 AM, dgrave said:

Hi Pickysaurus,

1. I am checking that page you placed in your post. No Global or individual game tags are being blocked by me. Everything is clear. Currently Blocked tags shows "none".

I tried blocking/unblocking tags to see if that would sort things out but nope, same problem persists.

2. Mods are being filtered out. Its not a visual glitch

For example: The mod for Pillars of eternity 2 "Play as a Fampyr and other new subclasses" does not appear at all when I do a full search for all mods for the game. There are also only 13 pages of mods. However if I am not in my account the afornetioned mod right there on page 2 and the full page count of mods is 26. If I sign on the page it disapears with quite a few others.

It's not just for this game, but for every game on this site. As I mentioned previously, nearly half of the mods for every game are being filtered out!

Also its not as if they are just the 'adult' mods being filtered out. It seems completely random as the the disapeared mods include weapon/armour/clothing reskins. new mundane items, textures, class rebalances etc.

The date the mods were published does not seem to matter either as mods from 2 years ago or more end up filtered out including newer ones.

I feel a little frustrated as I cannot work out what is causing this to happen!

Did you ever figure this out?

I always  get 0 results

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

Rastgele sıralama, bozuk kategorilerle ilgili mevcut sorunu da çözüyor! Teşekkür ederim!!

it doesn't solve it exactly, but it works, I haven't found it anywhere else, I found this method by trying it myself