Epitaph Suggestions

durham1984

Ah, nice, good luck :)

You know, I personally think that you could give your mod a little... zazz.

Reading some stones could trigger events. A ghost that wants to talk with you / needs help with helping his family / revenge, or a few undead popping out, and maybe perhaps someone asking you if you knew the deceased person and perhaps attack you if say something he/she doesn't like, or give you something nice, or a grave opening into a small dungeon... That kind of stuff.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ihate's suggestion is a good idea but for you to have thought up, and to have successfully created this as your first mod, you have done a great job. I wish you many downloads and much success in the future.

Well, there's always space for a new version :).

I also had another idea. Some large cities used to have great underground crypts in which they stored the bones of the deceased. They exhumed the bodies after some time to save on space. The imagery of a crypt with endless halls lined with shelves of bones under the IC sounds good.

Anyway, good luck.

Well if your not done with the mod may I still have a stone?

"Here lies Z'Khane, the mud crab was just too tough for him."

This is a great mod so far, some of the stones are quite funny. Keep working at it! :thumbsup:

Okay Good News! Tombstone Epitaphs V2 Is Now Up! All stones in Tamriel should now be readable and unique! Still need more Epitaphs though, some merely have a name, Come on people! Lets Fill those graves! Thanks everyone for well... being awesome hehe! :woot: :thumbsup: :bunny: :banana: