Skyrim Ae, MO2, Creation Kit

strawbqwerty

So who has these three working together ?

When I was running Skyrim SE I had no issues at all and at that time I was using creation kit downloaded from Bethesda. Now Creation kit will not open at all.This version is from steam. All my other executables are working as they should, as in loot, sseedit etc.

I have not tried such setup. However, the question remains: Did you start the Creation Kit outside of MO2 at least once?

Basically, have you confirmed that the install of the CK itself works before trying to use it in conjunction with third party programs?

I had the creation kit fixes installed. I have uninstalled creation kit fixes. I can launch Creation kit from out side of MO2 either from steam or the game folder. When I try and launch Creation Kit I get the following error message. Application load error V: 0000065432

MO2 is installed in C: as with Steam

Can you launch the CK from the folder while MO2 is running? If not, it might be something that the virtual file system is adding when MO2 is running.

If so, then it is probably something to do with the settings in your MO2 link for the CK

Then I'd check the link to the CK within MO2. Make sure there is no weirdness in there. Maybe remove any launch arguments that might be set and double check the working directory that is set. Possibly even delete it and make a new one.