CTD immediately after launch

Gunns0819

When I used MMM and Better Cities when I came back 2 years ago, I crashed on save game load, not at game load after leaving IC market district after the first visit. Better Cities is something I avoid therefor. Well I ran MMM without MOO. So I had to make a new setup and I did find MOO in that process and I used it ever since as it takes over the control of all spawning in game and do it perfect as far as I have seen.

MOO works with anything and will take over control of MMM, OOO, WAC and you name it. I run MOO with WAC. MOO is also still developed and Maskar also made Ultimate leveling so it is supported in case you run into any issue. I aslo made an addon for MOO, which is the funniest thing I ever played. I cannot be moddest when I say so as it is an hysterical fun addon. MOO will work perfect stand alone but Maskar do suggest we run it with WAC because of the nice stuff added by WAC, like loads of weapons and nice armors. So when I check what is what, it is approx 50% MOO and 50% WAC stuff in my inventory if we exclude original stuff.

When I edit my own mod, which is required for other edited mods to work, I get a CTD if I forgot to move it back in the load order to its own place. So as HeyYou wrote. you might miss a requirement or did change your load order. Anyway peek at my list of fixes and bug fixes and see if you have them all installed. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/155637-list-list-of-mod-lists/page-6&do=findComment&comment=110211033 But the bugfixes will not fix a load order our of order. :wink:

But correct me if I am wrong. Your game does crash during the game load, not the save load right?

Edited by Pellape