Which are your five best games you ever played?

Gabbemaster

SpotLight:

Black and White

Morrowind

Empire Earth

Total War Series (even though I have only played the demo of shogun and rome)

Trespasser

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Warcraft 3 (excellent custom maps and mapping community)

Splinter Cell

Zelda Ocarina of Time (long, diverse)

Zelda Majora's Mask (same diversity, much more challenge, storyline for both of 'em)

Many More

Top 5:

Morrowind

Trespasser

Black and White

Rome: Total War

Zelda: Majora's Mask

Is there a top 5 movies thread.... I want one

I recently replayed Total Annihiliation and much to my dismay, it was 10 times worse than I remember it. The campaign AI is AWFUL even on the hardest difficulty - its just far too easy and every campaign map is exactly the same. Once you get past the 20 minute mark you've won.

I would've responded sooner, but I was horribly agast of how silly this complaint is. Total Annihilation was made for it's absolutely insane multiplayer/skirmish battles, not its single player campaign, which no one played anyway.

Oh Dark0ne... You fail to appreciate this game for how cool it is. :rolleyes:

Total Annihilation was made for it's absolutely insane multiplayer/skirmish battles, not its single player campaign, which no one played anyway.

Last time I checked developers didn't make SP campaigns if it's a MP orientated game (i.e. Unreal Tournament). Cavedog did, which leads me to believe it wasn't developed solely for its MP capabilities...and they didn't even learn from what you said when they released The Core Contingency expansion, which offered a whole new SP campaign.

Fall back ;)

Archived