Teaming up as modders

FreddyHollensen

I've made quite a bit of projects so far, but never really finished anything completely.

I am capable of creating quests, landscapes/areas, NPCs and their AI, custom voice acting, Spells / Shouts / Buffs / Custom potions & poisons etc.. etc...

But as I am busy studying, I can only handle one aspect of creating new gameplay for skyrim.

I enjoy using the landscaping tool, and I can create just about anything with it.

You

Need to have a questline in mind, maybe another guild? Fighters guild, college of whispers(necromancer) etc.
If you lack creativity but just enjoy scripting, creating quests, it's fine as well.

Maybe you're good at creating spells or other awesome things, well let's team up and create a community project.

I like new content, as was it an expansion to the original game.

So with that in mind, I'd like our focus to be on creating gameplay, especially since skyrim is dying out, it doesn't help creating a weapons pack, it needs new content.
I can make things look new and alive, I need someone who can make it feel interactive.

I hoped we could make a team, not just two people but several, let's make some content for Skyrim before it's too late.

I've made about 8 projects like these, the Winterhold overhaul is obviously bigger.
https://www.facebook.com/SkyrimFreeDlc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6aVr6dZYAw

Hmm interesting topic.

I'm actually looking for the opposite, I want someone who is decent with mesh and texture editing. The technical aspect I'm handling for a mod I'm working on.

Anyone out there that is decent with mesh and texture editing and would be willing to help out with a request or two?

Hehe I got tons of ideas for mods that might be fun, but I don't have much of a time/ knowledge to do so, but I learn fast.

For example two ideas:
- You're getting kidnapped while sleeping into black marsh for something like the hunger games. making it interactive like not one possible ending, but different, depends on your choice

- other one I started long, long ago but never found someone who's good with meshes or textures to help me out: "Tales Around the Campfire" basically camps around skyrim where you can sit and listen to a story of the locals about a mythical creature ending up setting you on an adventure to find them.

these are only two, if you'll ever need ideas, I got planty

Edited by MuffinDragon

I had an idea, but never found someone to work with, and it gets quite tedious trying to do everything all by yourself. My idea was to set up a new continent which was recently discovered, as player you would arrive the continent with a handful of colonists to explore and found settlements. When you progress the main quest, the settlements would also get bigger. But like I said it is really huge work to do it all by myself.

First I want to tell that I am not a good modder, but I can use TESAnnwyn and Oscape well and can do level design (interior & exterior). I can also create NPCs, quests and packages for NPCs without problems. I would be really happy to join the team, but I am not sure if my skills are good enough.