Flag drama

Mybones

As a member of the LGBTAQIA group I would like to know the reasoning for the admins deleting the pride flag replacement. The original mod had not a single disparaging thing about LGBTAQIA. Modding exists because people want to play a game exactly how they'd like to. Were some people using the mod as a way to get rid of any sign of gay pride? Of course they were. But that's fine. I'm using the mod myself because I don't like the rainbow flag and remember, this is coming from a member of what the flag represents.

Anyways, deleting the mods just cause people to rebel even harder. It's best just to let them be as long as there's nothing hateful about them.

We reserve the right to host, or not host, whatever content we want on our own site. We do not want to host mods that remove a Pride flag from a video game.

This isn't the first "flag drama" on Nexus Mods and it won't be the last. We are not going to compromise on what we are comfortable with hosting to avoid dealing with an aggressive minority in the community who cannot handle it.

Publicly discussing moderation policy is not allowed as per our Terms of Service, which also provides you the contact email you can send your feedback to. As such, I will now lock this thread.

Have a great day.