Sword Art Online UI

Example

Hello!

I'll just get straight to the point, I really enjoyed the UI in the anime Sword Art Online, and I was wondering if it's at all possible to modify Skyrim's UI to somehow resemble SAO's?

Here's a screen shot for those of you who don't know what it looks like.

Now I have no experience with modding Skyrim or knowledge of its limitations (though I'm really curious about it. I mean, if I could I'd totally try making this thing myself :tongue:), so pardon me if this is a really silly request.

I'm looking forward to your replies!

EDIT: Have some more screen shots!

Edited by Example

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I was also thinking about this and when u press TAB the window from sao comes down with Map, Magic, Items and level up. Then when u go into Magic there are sub catagories just like with the sao one, if u dont know what I'm talking about I mean this ---->http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140401121526/swordartonline/images/f/f1/Dual_Blades_Stats.png

and maybe even ad sword skills so then you can do different abilites by holding a button when attacking or if you hold down on attack then you do a sword skill. I was thinking someone could also add the magic effect from Alfhiem online I think it would be cool with the different elven words appering when casting grand healing and healing hands. To tell you the truth sword art online is a great anime and maybe it wont have so many mods put into skyrim because of the up coming Age of Aincrad or maybe when that comes out there will be more mods for skyrim about sao.

Edited by werematt14

I actually would like to see the health of my followers on the corner of screen. Anyone know anything about this one?

I think this does let you see your follower's health. I made a similar thread a few days ago and someone told me about this but I haven't tried it. Another great idea in my opinion is an Aincrad Masser replacer. Imagine being able to look up at night and see the floating castle. Floating Healthbars is another mod that has an SAO feel to it in my opinion.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/? - Follower's Health

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58728/? - Floating Healthbars

Edited by Trentan88

I'm pretty much sure SAO was made with skyrim in mind. Look at the interaction button in some scenes, it has activate button not unlike skyrim. Nice idea though, cause SAO has a nice interface.

If someone makes an HUD for life,magicka and stamina, Make a treshold of some sort, say 100 to fit in one bar, and if you exceed that, there's a new bar that will appear underneath, like the one kirito has. Then after you have more life, or say, "temporary health" if you use the SPERG mod, the bar will turn a lighter shade. I support this idea, SAO has good UI.

• 3 months later...