Enhanced Weather - Rain -WIP-

skingrad24

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I upload the mod?

Ah the music everyone is DYING to hear, Both anxiousness and relief to so many people in such a short little query. Please satisfy our burning for this MOD, play testers, with a quick and expeditious YES!

Can I upload the mod?

Ah the music everyone is DYING to hear, Both anxiousness and relief to so many people in such a short little query. Please satisfy our burning for this MOD, play testers, with a quick and expeditious YES!

Thank you for your excited reply but te question was primarily for beta testers

Can I upload the mod?

Thank you for your excited reply but te question was primarily for beta testers

hehe that statement was aimed at them "Please satisfy our burning for this MOD, play testers, with a quick and expeditious YES!" hence the use of play testers :D

imho dust storms arent impossible. rarely is something impossible

just have to control the amt of particles.

heck in Ut2003 they had dust-storms or clouds that would sweep through the map at ground level.

Just gotta know how to do it and budget resources.

and it wouldnt use meshes, it would use sprites. sprites are pretty cheap, only alpha-sort process is a bit taxing but with large enough sprites its negligible.

I found a new problem with your public version. It seems that at night, in urban cells the rain causes a total blackout. I can see the sky, but nothing around me because it is so dark. This happens with both light and heavy rain, heavy just makes the skybox dark as well.

I'm not running any other mods that alter weather,

I have all three DLC's active,

I have both Enhanced Weather - Rain and the Pitt plugin active,

they are last in the load order, with the base first and Pitt very last,

I have HDR turned off and Bloom on (due to a hardware issue).

Otherwise it seems to work fine, out in the wasteland it gets darker than normal, but still light enough to function.

I can upload a couple of screenshots if you would like.

Other than that, thanks for all your hard work on a mod I've been waiting for since the game's release.

Man I'm an idiot, just saw the new file that fixes this, not sure if it was intentional in the first place or not, but I always appreciate good support. Good show.