Looking for alternative to Nexus Mods

Nexusmodsforme

Here are two sites which are not in the "top ten".

AFK Mods, run by the folks from the Unofficial Patch Project. A great place to store and get mods, as well as a great place to learn the art of making mods for BGS games.

TES Alliance, run by a dictatorial, egomaniacal, overbearing hothead, nicknamed HeyYou. :devil: TES Alliance is a site whose motto is "Learn to mod, share what you know" (that's close, anyway). Mosltly mods for BGS games.

There is a third site, which specializes in Adult content (X rated), but linking to it on Nexus Mods raises all kinds of red flags for the moderators. But this site has some exceptional folks working in full motion videos who are more than willing to help beginning modders. PM me for the link.

And for that top ten, some of those sites have rather shady reputations.

Here are two sites which are not in the "top ten".

AFK Mods, run by the folks from the Unofficial Patch Project. A great place to store and get mods, as well as a great place to learn the art of making mods for BGS games.

TES Alliance, run by a dictatorial, egomaniacal, overbearing hothead, nicknamed HeyYou. :devil: TES Alliance is a site whose motto is "Learn to mod, share what you know" (that's close, anyway). Mosltly mods for BGS games.

There is a third site, which specializes in Adult content (X rated), but linking to it on Nexus Mods raises all kinds of red flags for the moderators. But this site has some exceptional folks working in full motion videos who are more than willing to help beginning modders. PM me for the link.

And for that top ten, some of those sites have rather shady reputations.

LOLOL.

Tnanks Man. That one just cracked me up this morning. :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you're interested in being a mod source you can turn your home computer into a web server, get a static IP, store mods on an external hard drive to share when people sign up on your web site. Basically a beginners mod sharing service.

If you want to learn more about becoming a home based webservice Mr. Robin Scott is a leader in the scholastics of doing that and could give you assistance in getting started. Show you the ropes along the way to help you keep your service up and running and expand on the Internet.

Robin Scott helped many people do so. I remember seeing him on other sites forums helping out, Dark0ne helped IGN as they grew out of their baby stage. He goes by the name of Dark0ne.