Beards

StormWolf01

All really good answers, liking it, please... keep them coming!

Pagafyr - No real interest really. I was just watching a lot of youtube, and noticed that so many of the guys that do the vids all had beards. Sparked a thought, and figured it would give us something that we could talk about that wasn't political :D

HY - In one aspect, I hated having Native blood, because I could NOT grow a goatee in high school. Now, I only have to shave my face once a week, and throat maybe twice a week. So I stopped complaining about it! :laugh:

maybe I'm starting to grow hair in places I didn't when I was 20.

:laugh: I think too many of us can relate to THAT one, Lisn!

Hey! That sparked a thought! Maybe that's why old men like to grow beards! To hide that they can't shave off their ear hairs!! :laugh:

Scythe - That is really, really awesome about the Santa suit. Way to bring in your local community!

Skagens - agreed, it's a preference. Totally.

I trim my goat up when it starts getting unruly. Tho, the 'stache gets hit a LOT more often. Don't like that tickle on my lip!

I didn't have to shave at all, until I joined the Air Force, and they made me shave every day...... before that, my 'beard' didn't grow at all. I am blond, with rather fine hair.... (at least, it was back then....) but even today, my beard grows in rather patchy. I don't really care, as I don't generally interact with the public at work, and those that I do, are well aware that I am at least a little 'eccentric'..... :D But, I am VERY good at what I do, so they love me anyway. :D

HeyYou! Didn't I see you post once that you are one of the people who is enjoying every minute of your insanity? Or was that Lisn?

My present beard is over a foot in length down from my chin. It's a thick bristle type and easy to get dirty, gathers dust like a magnet, and is a good place to hide small foil covered snacks under.

My self... After saying that; I don't suffer from Insanity, I am enjoying every minute of it I do the music from LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT. That's my way of doing it.

I love my insanity. Normal people are boring. :)

Pagafyr - No real interest really. I was just watching a lot of youtube, and noticed that so many of the guys that do the vids all had beards. Sparked a thought, and figured it would give us something that we could talk about that wasn't political :D

HY - In one aspect, I hated having Native blood, because I could NOT grow a goatee in high school. Now, I only have to shave my face once a week, and throat maybe twice a week. So I stopped complaining about it! :laugh:

Hey! That sparked a thought! Maybe that's why old men like to grow beards! To hide that they can't shave off their ear hairs!! :laugh:

Scythe - That is really, really awesome about the Santa suit. Way to bring in your local community!

I trim my goat up when it starts getting unruly. Tho, the 'stache gets hit a LOT more often. Don't like that tickle on my lip!

I didn't have to shave at all, until I joined the Air Force, and they made me shave every day...... before that, my 'beard' didn't grow at all. I am blond, with rather fine hair.... (at least, it was back then....) but even today, my beard grows in rather patchy. I don't really care, as I don't generally interact with the public at work, and those that I do, are well aware that I am at least a little 'eccentric'..... :D But, I am VERY good at what I do, so they love me anyway. :D

HeyYou! Didn't I see you post once that you are one of the people who is enjoying every minute of your insanity? Or was that Lisn?

My present beard is over a foot in length down from my chin. It's a thick bristle type and easy to get dirty, gathers dust like a magnet, and is a good place to hide small foil covered snacks under.

My self... After saying that; I don't suffer from Insanity, I am enjoying every minute of it I do the music from LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT. That's my way of doing it.

I love my insanity. Normal people are boring. :smile:

So now you are an eccentric and confused a bit. Eccentric is usually the word used by the upper, upper class rich people to explain their relatives repeated strange behavior!

Insanity may be a bit more extreme than you may be handling? Do you go mad a lot?

I got mad this afternoon because the place where they replaced my vehicles Solenoid managed to remove a vacuum hose that gives the vehicle it's automatic idle control so it runs around 1500 RPMs when it's cold than settles down to about 700 RPM when it is warmed up. I wanted to find the person who removed the vacuum hose and give them a piece of my knuckles. Just so you know how mad I was I shouted out loud, "I did all the work on the vehicle my self and restored it. Whoever pulled that hose off wasn't even likely born yet when I was doing all the mechanical work restoring that vehicle. I would enjoy socking that person on the chin knocking them senseless for a moment. Just to see if they and their co-workers would retaliate. I've had to work with lowlife scum like them all my childhood. Bums, ne'er do wells, and most of the time they can't get any smarter than a 7 year old in academics." What was happening in my case that's called Insanity! I was being irrational, but not foolish! So I am not 100% Insane. LOL

Do you HeyYou get mad a lot, or are you just having colorful thoughts?

So now you are an eccentric and confused a bit. Eccentric is usually the word used by the upper, upper class rich people to explain their relatives repeated strange behavior!

Insanity may be a bit more extreme than you may be handling? Do you go mad a lot?

I got mad this afternoon because the place where they replaced my vehicles Solenoid managed to remove a vacuum hose that gives the vehicle it's automatic idle control so it runs around 1500 RPMs when it's cold than settles down to about 700 RPM when it is warmed up. I wanted to find the person who removed the vacuum hose and give them a piece of my knuckles. Just so you know how mad I was I shouted out loud, "I did all the work on the vehicle my self and restored it. Whoever pulled that hose off wasn't even likely born yet when I was doing all the mechanical work restoring that vehicle. I would enjoy socking that person on the chin knocking them senseless for a moment. Just to see if they and their co-workers would retaliate. I've had to work with lowlife scum like them all my childhood. Bums, ne'er do wells, and most of the time they can't get any smarter than a 7 year old in academics." What was happening in my case that's called Insanity! I was being irrational, but not foolish! So I am not 100% Insane. LOL

Takes a fair bit to really tick me off. Like, going to the shop to pick up my supposedly 'repaired' truck, and it doesn't start...... I was more than ready to rip off some heads. :D But I didn't.

Takes a fair bit to really tick me off. Like, going to the shop to pick up my supposedly 'repaired' truck, and it doesn't start...... I was more than ready to rip off some heads. :D But I didn't.

Covid-19 scare has everyone scrambling without their heads on straight, So it's back to self repair myself; Pains and all!