Adding bashed leveled list tagging in FO4EDIT?

edgeburner

First off, let me state that I am running version 403 of fo4edit. I read the change-log for the latest version and didn't see a solution. I have used a script to add these leveled list tags in Skyrim via xedit , but cannot find one for FO4EDIT? Am I destined to going through my load order in Wry and adding them individually?

I understand the most of the latest mods use "injection" to the LL via scripting, but, I have mods in my list that are not built that way and wish to keep them. One of these day I WILL get around to updating my mod list. As of now, my game is running smoothly with 100 mods and rarely crashes, even then it is limited to the occasional fast-travel burp.
Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

HeyYou....I thought the very same thing. After further investigation in xedit, the Bashed Patch seems to be doing it's thing, but, on some records it is reverting changes back into the original FO4 esm?
Funny thing is that all of the mods that add to the LL in my load seem to be showing up in game?
The few script injected mods I am running seem to be ok, perhaps they are separate from the bashed patch and are injected at load?
obviously, I have some research to do. :)

HeyYou....I thought the very same thing. After further investigation in xedit, the Bashed Patch seems to be doing it's thing, but, on some records it is reverting changes back into the original FO4 esm?

Funny thing is that all of the mods that add to the LL in my load seem to be showing up in game?

The few script injected mods I am running seem to be ok, perhaps they are separate from the bashed patch and are injected at load?

obviously, I have some research to do. :smile:

For a fair bit of that, I have no idea how things actually work under the hood. But, I would suspect that even 'injected' LL have to exist somewhere, and F4Edit can likely find them. No idea what criteria it uses to merge them though.... I would think it would prioritize by your load order.... That whole 'last thing loaded wins' deal.