Games you'd like to see Remade/updated to current graphical or gam

Kuerva

There are some PSX titles i'd like to see redone - The original Silent Hill, the Tomb Raider series, the Resident Evil trilogy for this console, the first Metal Gear Solid.

I think they are going to redo the first MGS Ironman. I remember reading something about that on Gamespot (maybe?).

Edited by lonewolf_kai

A remake of all the old parts of The Legend of Zelda would be nice, especially Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time.

Ocarina of Time was remade two years ago.

The Wind Waker has just been done too.

A remake of all the old parts of The Legend of Zelda would be nice, especially Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time.

And they added a crap-load of bloom as if that makes it much better.

... Well, aside from that, the game is much nicer (dat grass). Probably not worth the $80 it cost, though.

... Well, aside from that, the game is much nicer (dat grass). Probably not worth the $80 it cost, though.

Of course they added tons of bloom, it's next gen, you're not supposed to be able to see anything. We should be grateful they didn't make it brown like developers do with every other title.

Of course they added tons of bloom, it's next gen, you're not supposed to be able to see anything. We should be grateful they didn't make it brown like developers do with every other title.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Sepia Edition. Nintendo might just release that... and charge $50 for it.

Some of the scenes in that game though... are just beautiful. Like pulling into a small island in the evening, the music fading out and all you can hear is the sound of the ocean breeze sifting through the lush island grass, peering out over the sea and gazing at a brilliant sunset.

Midday, nup. No good - too much bloom, too bright, too blue. Mornings and evenings - spot on. I kinda wish the character models were a bit better though: they're quite blocky still.

I'd personally like to see LoZ: Twilight Princess remade. I know it isn't really that old, but it was by far my favourite Zelda game (excluding OoT). Still, the graphics look very dated now, even though at release they were awesome.