A few cool tricks

Rune

I don't know if anyone else noticed these but I got some cool things to happen when fighting. Now they are not really spectacular but I thought it was neat. Anyways, sometimes when I fire arrows at a targeted spell coming towards me it destroys it.

But this is next thing is weird. It only happened to me twice though, and it was when I was fighting one time and accidentally pressed the key to unequip my sword... I was fighting a Daedra Lord at a lower level so that got me to panicking so I was continuously hitting my mouse button to attack. Then a strange thing happened, my character held my equipped shield with both hands and started swinging it up and down... and it was actually doing a few points damage! Of course I kept hitting the key to get my weapon back out and I eventually did, but I couldn't figure out how I did that. It happened another time too but like the first it was random, I didn't expect it. Just thought I would share that and see if it's ever happened to any of you. :D

Sounds cool, but does it have to be a magic arrow, or an arrow of a certain type you fire or will any arrow do?

Sheild thing sounds well good, but anyone worked out how to do it(do you have to have no weapon and a sheild equipped)

What about bolts? I forgot I actually use a dwarven crossbow now!

*click-POW!* haha I find it more satisfying. :) So I would asume bolts would probably have the same effect.

Ooh! How about stopping in incoming spells with another spell? That I'd like to see.

Anyone know if bolts work? My char uses a dwarven crossbow. Does it make a difference what bow the arrow/bolt is fired from? In other things (like damage) it is the thing that seems to make the most difference

Archived