How to fix bad leaf texture?

Gli7chy

I've just started my foray into modding Oblivion, and I've run into a tree whose leaf texture is making my skin crawl. The textures are cut off at the corners as if the image wasn't centered properly, making them look blocky, and many of them float around the tree not even connected to it. If a mod is causing this does anyone know what mod it might be? Or if this is vanilla does anyone know a mod that could fix it? I have ITF and ITF2 so idk if maybe they're not installed properly or if they're conflicting with some other mod?

What is ITF?

You can use FormID finder or Refscope to get the formID of the modified object. Open the CS to find the associated mesh, open the mesh using NifSkope to find the associated texture and delete the faulty replacer texture.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

ITF is Improved Trees and Flora. I used FormID to find out that the object is TreeYewForest and I've found the yew leaves texture but it looks fine in the game files, I'm not sure what's causing it to appear zoomed in and cut off like that in game.

Update: I decided to uninstall and then reinstall all of my texture mods one at a time and the culprit seems to be 2020 Retexture Project, so I've let the mod author know and I'm probably just going to leave out the trees file from that mod for now.

Update 2: Great news, it was all my fault! I managed to screw up my install order (did I mention I'm new to this?) so something was overwriting the Oblivion 2020 retexture project and that interaction had the bizarre result you can see in the picture. Redoing my install order seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the suggestions everyone who replied.