Going crazy really need help with a mod

chicholino

Had to format pc and install everything all good except 1 mod, this mod had prewar new houses from sanctuary also in those houses there were some special ones with 2 floors, also it had prefab wood houses like covenant also 2-3 floors ones, had spiral stairways and you could build your own house from scratch it had it all and all new, also the icon appeared next to snappys when in building mode, it's driving me crazy been looking for it for a week it's the best mod ever for building new houses(at least for me) if anyone knows it could really use a hand and it ain't home maker one already looked over 30 mods, the only thing it's that it came from an outside source but have only 2 on discord and none have it, am using super clean and simple mod and the pool one which they ain't here, got them from discord(sorry nexus). NVM found it can't say where because don't want nexus warning me of worst banning me but if nexus is ok send me a pm and I'll tell you name and where I got it, now that all my struggles are gone time for a 1 liter cold mug I earned it :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by chicholino

Hi Chicholino.

Ugh, I am really sorry to hear about the problems!

I myself don't know of such a mod.

But.

if it's a mod that you downloaded from Nexus, you can find it again, tho it may take some searching through several pages. The more mods you've downloaded the longer it may take to find it. :(

First go to the fallout4 mods download page.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/

Along the top of the page, click the Arrow next to MODS.

Then, under My Mods you will see a link that says Download History.

That's where you will find a list (in my case, and insanely long one!) of the mods that you've downloaded. If you got it from here, it should be listed there.

UNLESS

The mod isn't here on Nexus anymore :(