Mojave Reloaded (Another Reloaded Mod? Wow. Lame.) WIP!

ToxicWhiteout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The file you posted has two masters. Either you posted a different version or it should look like my screenshot. This is verified by FNVEdit failing the file saying that there was a missing master.

It is possible to move stuff from 1 file to another without ending up with it as a master, but it seems I always make that mistake myself. I think this 'accidental master' is a very common problem. I know I have been bitten by it a few times. (which is why I knew how to fix it). I think I'll write a script to make backups of the FNV folder so that rolling back is easier.

I've officially decided to start from scratch. I feel like breaking down after losing weeks of work, but now I know that I can do a better job than I did in the first place and I need to keep positive. Also, since my corrupted file still works in GECK I can use it to see what the interiors should look like or what I can improve on. Please don't be disappointed if you were excited for this mod, it will just be delayed. I'll try my hardest to make this mod great, and every minute I spend moping about losing progress is a minute lost.

Thanks for the continued support everyone. I might not be here for the next couple days, but I will definitely start work on this mod soon.

The signature link didn't work for me, but I found and downloaded the file on the New Vegas nexus. Thanks so much for making this! It may save me in the future.

And to Androyddd: Thanks! People supporting a mod you make is the biggest motivator to keep working on it. I really appreciate the kind words, they really do mean a lot. :)

The signature link didn't work for me, but I found and downloaded the file on the New Vegas nexus. Thanks so much for making this! It may save me in the future.

Hope it helps. At least it will give you restore options.

Thanks for letting me know about the signature link. bbcode (forum) thing, when I pasted it in it added another set of HTTP for some reason.

Yeah, it will definitely be useful.

I'm starting work on the mod again, and I've found that there are certain ways to get some of the interiors from the old mod into this one. Unfortunately I need to recreate all of the NPCs from before as well as everything I did outside (which was like 85% of the mod) along with leveled lists, faction changes, AI packages, etc. but getting the interiors is a good start and saves me a lot of hours.