Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, long time no see apocalypse!

Good to see you hop in for a sec.

Hm, what's the plan for the eternal glory sword? Is it given at the end of the main quset when the new emperor is crowned or when Illian is defeated?

Which is later of course.

No, you guys are wanting the other one (With Wings) but i guess poor old Eternal Glory can't be left on it's own especially when it's ESP and glow map are ready :)

SO... Use the Empires Blade (the one with Wings) as the one after you defeat Illian (complete the main quest and get your throbing hand on that blade and become a VERY naughty emperor

OMG DING! maybe the swords are as an alernative

- Make yourself Emperor, You get the Empire Blade?

- Bring back Martin, You get Eternal Glory?

Alternative:

- You get the Empires Blade once crowned and Eternal Glory once Illians ass is kicked?

Hows that a nice bit of choice there UM? and hey hows that Novel going, you know that Novel,(Higher Pitch) Your Character makes a friend but then he turns out to be an enemy,(Higher Pitch) in a way he's quite like yourself, (Higher Pitch) but it's ok because he's reicher from experience UM? (Normal pitch) no,no im just kidding XD << Stewie From Family Guy XD

@Apocalypse- Hey dude i haven't talked to you yet how are you? and whats your expertise/role

in the EG modding team?

Yeah, it's still kinda wierd though that everything is almost the same the way I left it, and that was a looooong time ago. :P As for how I'm doing, barely fine, was much worse and that's why I haven't really been around. But On-Topic... release date? It'd be interesting to play this mod out, I'm waay to overloaded on equipment mods/interface so quests and such are the thing im looking forward to. Also any zelda equipment mods, been wanting to do bombs or a boomerang for forever! :P