Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to join your team at the time? :)

Btw, maybe a task for a new High Chancellor/Emperor would be to inspect the new Imperial Recruits... Or maybe a meeting with some Count/Countess. ;)

We already have divided the main part....coming now is a bit late..everything is set-up already..

However you could rejoin in 2-3 weeks from now.. when the other plugins/addons will be created.

What could you do by the way? what are your skills?

And yes we've got a site already.. but just one to store info and it isn't updated...but contains a lot of spoilers..

I'll set up the poll right now.. Aragorn and nick could pass on there ideas, but the main 5 will be fixed..

Ow great..

What do you exactly mean with forts guys?

Rebuilding forts or the Wooden Forts????

I mean..are we including the Wooden forts inside the main mod or not? Because I quite lost it after a few weeks of absence...

I will skip the poll until tomorrow.. because I don't know which meaning is attached to it..

Anyway.. I need some more info on the Bravil thing anyway.. I cannot fully recall it right now...

--edit--

Owk.. I just want to be sure.. I already thought that.. but I had a split-second no in my head..

Anyway I need more info on all things anyway :). So that each opportunity will have a equal chance..

Like the elder council voting.. I know there was much more than just that, but I cannot recall it correctly..

Perhaps Agromirr does.

Or the Bravil thing..Slawter should have the info about it ..

----------

-Edit-

..although...It could be there a couple of dozen (at least 40p) pages back...

Would save some time for slawter...

K got it.. page 82...

I'll adjust the description in the above post...

-- --------

owk.. its done...

Vote here

I left out the other ideas.. there weren't enough submissions...