Empires Glory

Slawter500

Actually i did manage to do a bit yesterday as the beta for another mod wasnt released yesterday(or at least not before i was asleep) so i didnt lose to much time to work on the mod however i will be testing the mod today so wont be working as much on EG, but pnly for today.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a too big loss then..the release of the beta was postponed because of a resource that wasn't available anymore.

(Got lost in the 10th of June upload-breakdown.)

I'll have some time today.. (since that upload is fine now ;D.)

If you find any element of that other mod interesting, just tell and I'll see how to implement it in EG.

eerybody how far are you we need to realease it before we all go on vacation.

jefe please hurry with eglegion, need to finish that part up, vicice and how far are the retextures

Nowhere...I just installed the AdobeCS. I lost the red-glass weapon as well in my reinstall.

That provides new options for the blade though...

Should we go for a dagger or a short-sword and if not one of glass what material would it be then?

eerybody how far are you we need to realease it before we all go on vacation.

jefe please hurry with eglegion, need to finish that part up, vicice and how far are the retextures

I'm working when I can. I have a week left with my two summer courses, so it will be done soon. I haven't had much time to work this past week due to writing papers and finals to study for.

I will have all of my work finsihed by the time I leave for "vacation" in august :blink:

Looks good guys... I'm sitting at the internet-cafe right now, checking TheNexusForums, Tesnexus and msn... :D

It may sound weird, but I can't wait to come back home!

I want to learn texturing when I get home, plus I really need to get started on EGLegions... :P

Hi guys!

I just stopped by to upload the final dungeon (or at least the parts that are finished ;) ), 'cause I'm going to Italy Wednesday, and I'll be busy preparing for my vacation tomorrow.

I'll be back in 2-3 weeks, and hopefully, I can help with the plugins then. (Unless the main mod isn't finished by then... :happy:)

Anyway, good luck with the mod!

P.S. If you're wondering where the file's located, I sent it's location to vicICE in a PM. Can't upload it here since we don't want people downloading it before the mod finished. ;D

Wonderful, enjoy Italy!

two summer courses

2? anyway take your time, it doesn't matter if we aren't ready at the end of this week. Its just a target, not a deadline.

Armagedd0n enjoy your vacation as well ;).

---

I got 2 reference errors, but we'll rule them out once its totally done..

I'm amazed by the size! Great job!