Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hehe, can you remember I said it would take 2 weeks ;D... (Lol, I've said that a couple of times already.)

Well, it got a 'bit' larger of course....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys i'll not be around for a while, at least till friday becuz i got grounded and may only touch my computer for my mail.

to answer jefe's question: VICice have you one the armour recolering if not jefe can do that and if your part of EG is finished send it to the mail address so i can place npcs

until friday, starwarsfreak1234

sorry guys i'll not be around for a while, at least till friday becuz i got grounded and may only touch my computer for my mail.

to answer jefe's question: VICice have you one the armour recolering if not jefe can do that and if your part of EG is finished send it to the mail address so i can place npcs

until friday, starwarsfreak1234

I have no retexturing or meshing experience so I don't think I can help with that

And btw, I'm working on Eagle's Reach and MERP too, so I now have 3 different projects... :P

But I'll try to work with you as much as I do with them... ;)

I'll let you do something more easy then :)..

I skipped one house of the seconds shard/part of the amulet, because I lost it before in my reinstall (OS).

It should be a house of a nobleman. Just do the Interior right now, I haven't decided where to place it yet.

Take the 'ChorrolHouseUpper03Interior' - static for it... and fill it (not too much people cannot load it :D)

with anything a nobleman should have.

Create a specific place where the shard could be. Somewhere hidden (quite difficult) is preferably.

Just use a dummy right now, (just a strange item) we'll add the shard later on.

No deadline, I'll just ask to hand it over somewhere at the end of next week or a bit earlier or later.

It doesn't matter how far you are, any progress is good.