Empires Glory

Slawter500

Guys I can take some of this extra stuff...Ive restarted those forts so much..I think I got oblivion safe for the 4TH TIME....lol..because we can't go posting stuff that won't get done and get peoples hopes up.. 8) Im messing around testing a harbour in topal bay anyways lol

please send me the harbour if done testing. i'll turn it into the navy outpost for leyawiin.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11. build big harbors and docks on the coast of the abecean sea and topal bay

I think he meant just as dock, in response to your idea

Just saying im not objecting to a naval outpost

Also guys

10K VIEWS ON TESNEXUS FILE!!!

lol sorry

Lol so do I!

Has anyone got any screenshots? I feel we haven't shown enough recently, I mean its not essential but itd be good, cant be to revealing of the mod so make sure you post them here and let us have a look at them first

Also what have you been calling the shard quests so far vicICE? Shard quest 1,2,3,4,5,6? Should we give each quest a unique name? or just have Reforge the Amulet 1, Reforge the amulet 2 etc

idea for the mages vs. necromancer shard: A Fight For Power

idea for nobleman thing: Thieve Strikes Big

idea for Shopkeeper: Help The Sons

idea for crater: Mutation!

also have a problem, i have gotten eglegion back but i can't view anything of the districts in-game!

Partly, the id's are just EG starting with EG01 for ocato and the rrst follows, so EG02-07 for the shards...

The current displayed names are as at the site, named by their thing. But I'll change them into more evasive names later on...

#1 is a good example. I'll take that one...for slawter's quest.

also have a problem, i have gotten eglegion back but i can't view anything of the districts in-game!

Which districts? The navy base is part of the Tameriel Worldspace under ICEGnavy or something like that.

16th of May 2010

haminahiminahaminohamina!

2010!?!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS MAKING!? THE NEXT ELDER SCROLLS GAEM OR SOMETHING?

im mean holy cow!

also, id like to help out somehow once i get modding down (hopefully within my lifetime lol)