Empires Glory

Slawter500

Yay, another book from vicICE

Owk, due to the fact, suddenly everyone want to see me before I'm leaving. (Where were they a week ago?)

I need to rush a few things before I forget them...

As I have no idea of my internet capabilities over there and due to the fact its a 'vacation', I image I can't let anything hear from me.

Although I see there is wifi there now, I have my fair experience with 'wifi' on a vacation before...So I'll keep the worst in mind :)...

As Armagedd0n seems eager for more work, I'll hand him over aragorns work if he doesn't respond before Friday.

Now, slawter, you may send another PM/mail and see if he responds and may skip it up to Monday. But we need to get things moving.

So I keep it open, but if you don't say anything about it. I'll hand it over to Armagedd0n.

Agromirr, the time I'm gone you'll probably be back. I'm sorry I couldn't work on you thing. But I must say I was amazed what you had achieved this far and wouldn't dare to rush anything, so leaving it in your hands seems appropriate...

jefe and starwarsfreak. You're both on EGLegion right now. As it seems, I guess we'll release it with the initial mod. As there is simply that much time needed for it, EGLegion will be done in 2 months...starwarsfreak, please stick to what we have for EGLegion and keep other things as plugins. This will be better, as being part of the main mod, it will be more easy creating plugins concerning EGLegion.

Slawter, You're away, but perhaps closer to the nexus than me! You kept control for a few times, I see no problems you doing so again.

Please try to keep some progress in mind, as we're on the good way leaving its hiatus, but not quite enough yet.

Any new members may be welcome, as long as they can provide enough time to work in and they have to cope with the fact that it will take 1-2 months, left or right. I wish there were some folks that could do some quest-part in the meantime, but it seems somehow rare these days...

Armagedd0n, it seems that you probably need to wait a while before you might know what to do.

I'll try to separate another task, but I'm not sure I could divide the mod any further...

TheNick, keep informing the other members where you are and what you might face as problems.

I don't know if ImperialModder is still checking this topic, but if you are. I hope you still want to work on that sword...

As for anyone. I will try to continue working as I'm able too. I'm not sure how far I can come, but what I do know is that a different environment can improve progress. So I'll try the best I can without loosing the sun out of my eyes 8).

I will copy this thing to my page, as this one is going to be 10-20 pages away in 3 weeks....

Now if you could excuse me, I need to do some preparations :).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2010!?!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS MAKING!? THE NEXT ELDER SCROLLS GAEM OR SOMETHING?

Not so loud.....Not everyone needs to know...

I wish I could help, but I've got some . . . problems.
Has anyone got any screenshots? I feel we haven't shown enough recently, I mean its not essential but itd be good, cant be to revealing of the mod so make sure you post them here and let us have a look at them first
That's what I'm waiting for.

Ok right

Firstly im pretty sure 2010 is a joke, just a random date lol

I'l PM aragorn, if there is no reply then armageddon this is what you will be working on(Dont start until aragorn replies/doesn't reply, Or maybe you could start but it might not be needed if aragorn replies

Ok as for some reason we all seem to be on holiday at the same dam time try to focus on moding more than ideas, so we can keep progress moving, If you have ideas by all means post them but try to focus on modding.

Starwars and Jefe- Maybe some screenshots of the legion district? Show us a couple of buildings, maybe a view from the air of the whole district.

post them here first, Oh and starwars, screens look better if theres no life/magicka/fatigue bars or the compass at the bottom of the screen, so typ "tm" without the speechmarks into the console it removes all menus and your magicka fatigue health bars remember to type it back in again afterwards

TheNick- If we could have some screens of the forts that'd be great

Also il add some ideas for shard quest names later today

Nobleman shard-Nobility means nothing

Crater-Big hole(a different word would be nice),Bigger problem

Ogre stealing shard- Curing the Ogre infestation...one sword stroke at a time

Shopkeeper-Bought more than you bargained for

Mage vs Necromancer- Starwars already said

Martins Shard- Septim Sacrilage(because the ghost blades dont like you taking the shard from "Holy septim" ground

What do ya think?

Yes they are quite good as indeed the previous ones were work-names that had to be remembered easily :).

I don't know about the third one, but hey you can't evade all links :)...

Great to have you back, glad you had a good time.

Agromirr, the time I'm gone you'll probably be back. I'm sorry I couldn't work on you thing. But I must say I was amazed what you had achieved this far and wouldn't dare to rush anything, so leaving it in your hands seems appropriate...

So i think vicICE wants you to continue what you were doing before

Progress is slowing a little because people are on holiday(such as myself) but people are coming back as others are leaving so we are still moving

I don't know about the third one, but hey you can't evade all links ...

If your talking about the third quest(which i think was the crater) i can see the problem there....

But if your talking about the 3rd name idea(for the ogre shard) then i dont see what the problem is unless people have played left 4 dead lol

Fortunately someone wanted to shift, so I have more time to pack!

Welcome back Agromirr! I'll leave in 2 days!

But if your talking about the 3rd name idea(for the ogre shard) then i dont see what the problem is unless people have played left 4 dead lol

Lol, yes I meant the ogres. I just want to try to keep it as unpredictable as possible. You gave it another name before..

(waaaay before) Something like 'a light from a sky' or reflection. I liked that one for the ogre quest ;).

Although we know the quests from the beginning till the end, others not. So a small surprise is useful. As when you know you'll encounter ogres, you'll be sure to grab some potions before you go in. Although if you don't know, maybe you'll die once or twice.

(pff, a three hour lunch, although.... I have my Thursday back :))

Jewels of the heaven, or a light from the sky sounds both ok. They are both from you :)...