Empires Glory

Slawter500

sorry i didnt get to this topic sooner (because i have an idea for the amulet). but maybe an enchantment that when you wear it you have a spell that lets you become akatosh. although, in the game martin had to destroy it but maybe its a feature that you could get after an extra set of quests; kinda how you get the dagger at the beginning of DB and its potential to be worth using is unlocked later. also i suck at modding but would gladly test if needed.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i didnt get to this topic sooner (because i have an idea for the amulet). but maybe an enchantment that when you wear it you have a spell that lets you become akatosh. although, in the game martin had to destroy it but maybe its a feature that you could get after an extra set of quests; kinda how you get the dagger at the beginning of DB and its potential to be worth using is unlocked later. also i suck at modding but would gladly test if needed.

Unfortuantly I don't think you can. The only working polymorph I've ever seen was done by the almighty xilver in Midas Magic.

But maybe something where you can reconstruct a new amulet of kings

Ah yes G93m2311 i got your PMS

Firstly yeah peppez is right, and xilvers in a league of his own, nice idea though :thumbsup:

Also to Peppez

We do reforge the Shattered amulet of kings, through some great quests to find the shards

Also i liked the idea you came up with about the Emperor having visions, i reckon it could be incorporated, not sure though

Also G93m2311 feel free to post all ideas here

i think we have the biggest topic (except in the lounge) on the entire forum

also maybe after the you have the amulet you can summon a dragon to aid you in battle would come in handy vs illan because we need to make him very very strong

Okay, I just drop by to give some support. You need some inspirations and creativity, look at the unpopular mods here. Usually have a small amount of endorsements and little downloads. But you could get ideas from them.

Example this guy : http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=642640

How he make structures using vannila things it's fantastic. So I just drop by to wish you good luck, and just saying to you that you can get more ideas from other mods (possibly other games or other things).

Hopes the mod finish well.

(Now I need to go to sleep)

Okay:

So here's a fresh new spin on player emperor succession:

as it's been posted assassination attempts go on the rise.

New spin.

Imperial legion directed by the high chancellor to kill player on site before IC battle.

The blades Step up to assist the new emperor to the throne.

Making the Order of the Blades extinct.

Jeffrey, Baurious all blades die protecting the emperor.

End result.

Emperor Is forced to reform a new hand picked Elite Blades Faction.

player must recruit new npc's with specialized skills Mages. Munks, adventures, scollers, thieves, rangers.

In turn creating a more involved exciting order of the blades.

so you reform the legion, the blades and the chancellors.

One thing i thought didn't make sense was a new emperor not of the Septim dynasty \ Bloodline would be widely unaccepted by the common wealth. and would most likely have to over throw the empire.

That is unless the amulet was reforged and give to player by Allisia the one who gave the original Septim the amulet.

also the high chancellor would probably want to form a republic like in Rome that way further employing the elder counsel to power.

The player being "The Champion of Cyrodiil" would be uncorrupted by politics and would be the best bet for a new emperor.

Um.... just some thoughts I'm throwing out there.

And lastly New Emperor. what about Courting a Wife \ Husband, making a King and Queen.

Once again just Random Ideas to thicken the plot.

I like your idea concerning the Blades, but the Chancellor shouldn't be involved with this. A small group of Legion Soldiers who believe that the fake descendant's a real Septim could attack the player, though.

The Emperor will be of the Septim bloodline since Martin will be brought back to life. Or the player will become Emperor, and since he's the Champion of Cyrodiil the people will accept him. Depends on the player's choices.

what about Courting a Wife \ Husband, making a King and Queen.

I think there also are plans for something along those lines: the romancing of Martin for female characters and cheating on Ocato's wife for male characters. But that's intended as a joke, so it's not too serious. :P

If you have more ideas, feel free to share them. Ideas are always welcome! ;D

Love the blades idea :thumbsup: brilliant! Not so big on the high chancellor traitor though

But i love that blades idea!

EDIT: The player would be accepted, and you do get the amulet back, and obviously well your the champion of cyrodil so yeah

or you pick martin depending on if you want to be emperor or bring back martin