⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Empires Glory

Slawter500

I really liked that idea, but I think that this needs a war with the player fighting like a normal soldier. Something like forces from the other provinces trying to conquest the throne.And forgive me if there is any errors with my english, it's because I'm brazilian :biggrin:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. You'd be in charge. You'd be able to continue your adventures. Then you can bring along lets say four royal guards/Blades as companions.

Well, after the completing the Fighters Guild quests, you're put in charge, but that isn't really fun. Only giving orders once a month, always the same options etc. If you'd manage to add a realistic way of ruling the Empire, this would be an awesome mod, but if it's done FG style, becoming Emperor wouldn't a nice reward at all.

Again, I really like the idea, but it will be a lot of work to make ruling the Empire realistic and fun.

Well, I'll finish the basic idea. But if someone had some good idea's for after the coronation, please tell.

Cause the SI-end randomization is just fun for the first three times.....

So if anyone knows some things emperor's (in cyrodiil) normally do :D,

I'm sure slawter would like those to be added.

Well, I'll finish the basic idea. But if someone had some good idea's for after the coronation, please tell.

Cause the SI-end randomization is just fun for the first three times.....

So if anyone knows some things emperor's (in cyrodiil) normally do :D,

I'm sure slawter would like those to be added.

I think the Emperor go in hunts, visit shops, settlements and farms and visit the chapels.

Amulet quest basic ideas

Piece 1-A merchant close by picked up the amulet,he thinks that is only a precious red jewel,nonetheless he is attempting to sell it for an massive price(Regardless of Players money this is not buyable so he might have to say something like "You couldnt afford this if you and your children payed every penny they ever earned") You then ask if you could offer a service in exchange for the Shard of the Amulet, he will at first not agree but will eventually cave,his sons are missing and its up to you to find them(Ideas as to what happened to the sons are welcome although they should probably be alive,Trapped in a cave seems to obvious)

Piece 2-A horrible nobleman also found a shard, he thought it looked incredible so put it in a display case in his house(gather this information from rumours in the city he is in)When you arrive he is fuming about a theft(i wonder what was stolen) when you have raised his disposition he will tell you it was the shard(again he doesnt know it is part of the amulet),search the house and you will find a dropped note, it is from armond christophe to a low level thieves guild member ordering the theft of the shard,you search the thiefs house at the waterfront and find a simple letter stating the contract was completed,you then have a look around christophes house and find a letter from the client who ordered the shard to be stolen, and he lives a couple of houses away from the original finder,he was jealous of the original owner and wanted it for himself,go there steal the shard and tell the original finder that you couldnt find the jewel,hel be mad but you can then leave scott free.

Piece 3- A Crater has been found in the wilderness,some archeologists are examining the crater but not entering,you ask why and they tell you to look for yourself,you will see a huge huge huge huge amount of the same low levelled monster,simply fight your way through and the amulet shard will be yours,simple,maybe not the most elegant of ideas but a nice Smash 'n' bash mission is refreshing after trapsing around tamriel.

Piece 4-Ideas welcome currently none

Piece 5-Ideas welcome currently none

Piece 6 Ideas welcome currently none

Ideas for Things to do after becoming emperor would definitley be great,im liking attacking armies from other provinces(thanks to aragorn) but it would have to be very well thought out otherwise its just a huge amount of axe wielding lunatics.

Also ideas for who the important person who starts it all would be brilliant

Perhaps some Ogres who found a shiny little piece and took it with them?

Also ideas for who the important person who starts it all would be brilliant

Ocato seems to be the right man for the job, although that might be a little too obvious.

im liking attacking armies from other provinces(thanks to aragorn) but it would have to be very well thought out otherwise its just a huge amount of axe wielding lunatics.

Could be some rebellion the Emperor needs to crush.

Amulet quest basic ideas

Piece 5-Ideas welcome currently none

Piece 6 Ideas welcome currently none

How about this... Honditar in Chorrol see a golden thing falling in the middle of the Great Forest while he was hunting, but didn't find anything when he searched. An ogre or something picked it up and is in a cave you need to clear to find the 4th piece of the Amulet of Kings.You need to ask for rumors and someone tell you that Honditar found a rain of gold or something like that. Then you talk to Honditar and he will tell you that is useless search for it and you will find more gold in caves and dungeons, and will mark some in your map, and the 4th piece will be in one of them.

Amulet quest basic ideas

Piece 1-A merchant close by picked up the amulet,he thinks that is only a precious red jewel,nonetheless he is attempting to sell it for an massive price(Regardless of Players money this is not buyable so he might have to say something like "You couldnt afford this if you and your children payed every penny they ever earned") You then ask if you could offer a service in exchange for the Shard of the Amulet, he will at first not agree but will eventually cave,his sons are missing and its up to you to find them(Ideas as to what happened to the sons are welcome although they should probably be alive,Trapped in a cave seems to obvious)

Maybe they were doing a contract to Fighters or Mages Guild.

Ideas welcome currently none

Perhaps a mage or necromancer picked up one of the shards, trying to be more powerful?

Don't know.....Anyone?

Perhaps Ocato will be good indeed. He's quite important and a strong mage.

Only problem would be, that he will be replaced (If chosen for)and thereby losing his title. :D

Perhaps Martin could handle that, or we need someone else important