Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be lucky to have an answer before tomorrow or perhaps next week....

No. There is an attack in Anvil as your last quest.

From the sea, by altmer.

We discussed it some pages back.

The strategic is part of the quests that take place, after you've taken care of an emperor.

i meant that after martin is emperor because in that dialoqou you give martin your advice for battle positions

Martin isnt necessarily emperor, You can chhose him as emperor and you be high chancellor or you can become emperor

I look from the eyes of the people who loved martin

Saw Aragorn's post on Dragon Captions forum and have read through this post. It sounds like a very good idea and I look forward to seeing it completed. Not sure exactly what you would like our team to do though, it seems that vicICE has the modding under control. Of course if you have any specific questions about modding or scripting, we will always be willing to answer your questions.

I would suggest perhaps posting more details in what you would like help with, and giving a few more details about your mod on the DC forum to garner more interest in this topic.

Yes, Its a bit, no... its a huge mess with 205 posts, over here.

Thnx for looking over here.

If you want some advanced things like you said before starwarsfreak, we could ask that.

But generally we have no problems here. Just the need of time.....

If you want some advanced things like you said before starwarsfreak, we could ask that.

What details do you want me to put in Dragon Captions?

Saw Aragorn's post on Dragon Captions forum and have read through this post. It sounds like a very good idea and I look forward to seeing it completed. Not sure exactly what you would like our team to do though, it seems that vicICE has the modding under control. Of course if you have any specific questions about modding or scripting, we will always be willing to answer your questions.

I would suggest perhaps posting more details in what you would like help with, and giving a few more details about your mod on the DC forum to garner more interest in this topic.

The base idea is that after the main quest you get to go to a high ranking mythic dawn prisoner and he'll tell you that you can reconstruct the amulet of kings and resurrect martin and you'l have to win a minutare war

Il try and tidy up the topic,include more info of where we're at and what we need help with on the first post, firstly though i need to know the details of what we need etc.

Shame we dont have a sub forum, could seperate the ideas and stuff

to get a strategic defense of the IC with navy, mages, archers and soldiers

to get a strategic defense of the IC with navy, mages, archers and soldiers

But it isn't decided where the attack will be yet.