Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hi everyone

Info Currently needed-Forces who might wish to attack the emperor before he is crowned,lore friendly please

Also needed are ideas of what to do after the player becomes emperor or high chancellor

Well im totally useless at modding and i dont expect anyone else to do my dirty work but i had an idea so i might aswell post it.

Basically after the main quest speak to someone important and knowledgable(Raminus polus at arcane university?Chancellor Ocato?) They will direct you to a a captured high ranking Mythic Dawn Agent in imperial city jail,after a little 'persuasion' he admits there might be a way to recreate the amulet of kings and crown a new emperor. This will require a test of Faith to akatosh(I mean he killed Mehrunes Dagon he should have something to do with it) The killing of a Dragon(Septims had dragon blood in their veins, so should the new emperor,You would then take the blood to raminus who will figure out a way to mix the blood with your own,while doing this Raminus will discover that martin could be resurrected in some way and you can choose whether to become emperor yourself or bring back martin) Now of course there is the matter of the Amulet of Kings, the game said it was shattered,not destroyed,you will have to find a number of pieces of the amulet and bring them to Raminus who will tell you that you need a spell to piece it back together(a quest for the spell could be brought in here)Once the amulet is reconstructed you will make the decision of whther to become emperor or bring back martin(requires an artifact of martin if you choose martin,a farm outside Kvatch as thats where he was born) and Then Presto either you or Martin gets a parade through the imperial city,can command the blades and imperial legion,gain 1000 gold a week in taxes and cant be arrested(if you choose martin as emepror you replace Ocato as high chancellor and get 100 gold a day as wages).

Its just an idea but there you go

Dude i love your idea but how and who is going to make, my idea is to rally some of the best modders and ask to make a TESnexus only expansion to the game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thanks: :thanks:

Thanks its currently in the early stages of being modded, Viceice is currently working on it

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks if your willing to help then thats great,im no modder myself,i just spawn ideas lol so itl need a modder to take interest first

we could ask teams like dragon captions and other good modders for help because i think a lot of people would love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

Info Currently needed-Forces who might wish to attack the emperor before he is crowned,lore friendly please

Also needed are ideas of what to do after the player becomes emperor or high chancellor

Well im totally useless at modding and i dont expect anyone else to do my dirty work but i had an idea so i might aswell post it.

Basically after the main quest speak to someone important and knowledgable(Raminus polus at arcane university?Chancellor Ocato?) They will direct you to a a captured high ranking Mythic Dawn Agent in imperial city jail,after a little 'persuasion' he admits there might be a way to recreate the amulet of kings and crown a new emperor. This will require a test of Faith to akatosh(I mean he killed Mehrunes Dagon he should have something to do with it) The killing of a Dragon(Septims had dragon blood in their veins, so should the new emperor,You would then take the blood to raminus who will figure out a way to mix the blood with your own,while doing this Raminus will discover that martin could be resurrected in some way and you can choose whether to become emperor yourself or bring back martin) Now of course there is the matter of the Amulet of Kings, the game said it was shattered,not destroyed,you will have to find a number of pieces of the amulet and bring them to Raminus who will tell you that you need a spell to piece it back together(a quest for the spell could be brought in here)Once the amulet is reconstructed you will make the decision of whther to become emperor or bring back martin(requires an artifact of martin if you choose martin,a farm outside Kvatch as thats where he was born) and Then Presto either you or Martin gets a parade through the imperial city,can command the blades and imperial legion,gain 1000 gold a week in taxes and cant be arrested(if you choose martin as emepror you replace Ocato as high chancellor and get 100 gold a day as wages).

Its just an idea but there you go

Dude i love your idea but how and who is going to make, my idea is to rally some of the best modders and ask to make a TESnexus only expansion to the game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thanks: :thanks:

vicICE is already making, and me and Slawter are the "idea guys". :happy:

Slawter, please make the quests for the fifth and sixth pieces of the Amulet and add whatever you want to add to the first four quests.

Piece 4-Ideas welcome currently none

Perhaps some Ogres who found a shiny little piece and took it with them?

Also ideas for who the important person who starts it all would be brilliant

Ocato seems to be the right man for the job, although that might be a little too obvious.

im liking attacking armies from other provinces(thanks to aragorn) but it would have to be very well thought out otherwise its just a huge amount of axe wielding lunatics.

Could be some rebellion the Emperor needs to crush.

I have a idea for the other armies invading cyrodiil, its is something like Servant of the dawn. i noticed that request of being emperor or chancellor. after a week(if martin is emperor he comes to you in his dragon armour. he says that a force from the northern provinces is coming and he wants you to MAKE A STRATEGY NOT TO DESTROY THE ARMY YOURSELF. he gives you your soldiers and you have to figure out how to stop the enemy.

sorry for some of the of the typ mistakes its because i am dutch

Ocato seems to be the right man for the job, although that might be a little too obvious.

im liking attacking armies from other provinces(thanks to aragorn) but it would have to be very well thought out otherwise its just a huge amount of axe wielding lunatics.

I have a idea for the other armies invading cyrodiil, its is something like Servant of the dawn. i noticed that request of being emperor or chancellor. after a week(if martin is emperor he comes to you in his dragon armour. he says that a force from the northern provinces is coming and he wants you to MAKE A STRATEGY NOT TO DESTROY THE ARMY YOURSELF. he gives you your soldiers and you have to figure out how to stop the enemy.

Not a bad idea, wed still have to figure out an army thats going to attack but its a good idea for it to be strategy rather than you annihalate 100 people by yourself

No, it won't do.The northern provinces are from the Empire too. We need something like rogue forces.And do you know how can we contact dragon captions and other groups?starwarsfreak said that some modder groups like dragon captions would like this, and I don't know their forums.

We still need an army

The strategy part is a good idea the northern provinces not so much

But you could choose strategic decisions with the men you have, they will die eventually but how many they take out is based on your decisions, then you finish off the remainder.

Still need armies to attack, at any rate we are focusing on amulet shards atm

And do you know how can we contact dragon captions and other groups?

If you want to contact them, you should make a post at their forums.

I think they're probably rather busy with their own projects, but it won't hurt to try.

And do you know how can we contact dragon captions and other groups?

If you want to contact them, you should make a post at their forums.

I think they're probably rather busy with their own projects, but it won't hurt to try.

and also most big mod groups have files on TESnexus we can leave comments their and about the strategy, i have a mod called private army so if you soldiers die you can recruit new men in a few days.