Empires Glory

Slawter500

I already suggested the first edition, i dont think its going to be used

I did think about cloud ruler at one time, but remember its a public library, and the blades are hardly gonna let other people gonna come see it. Although i guess it would be good for the blades to have a private library, as a plugin maybe.

Maybe as part of Bravil Rebuild meaning it would be a plugin.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How strange....have you seen the temple.d-screen a few pages back yet, argomirr?

I'll see if I can login now.

As I said before, the library should be part of a new village, simply to evade touching too much of the vanilla stuff that has already been for too long. The books could be added to several bookstores, but that will have to wait. Especially when we don't have a story yet.

From what we have discussed, I could make the following. (As everyone might have missed a few pages.)

The spell. Whether it is the one to make you emperor or return martin shouldn't be just given to you.

Or just happen to know by ocato or the mages guild.

A 'secret' library, not to spice things up, but simply because it hasn't been found in the game before.

The library/university and it surroundings shall contain a village. The village will also contain the guard from the book that andy has written. That should put some extra lore in it.

Then there are a numerous of books that are written (right now), those will be added as well. Whether it will be in the normal section in the library, a new one or a closed on is up to the tale. The spells should definitely be in that closed section.

So... time to add some to this. Preferably not about more than one side-quest. And not about things to turn it in something bigger than the IC ;D.

got no thoughts on my baddie idea what do you guys think of make alt. quest to destroy the glory of the empire.

added to mod for those evil characters.

could be something simple like dark brotherhood takes control as an alternative quest line to restoring glory.

just to keep it balanced with the game??

huh any thoughts to that?

:blink:

Umm i think Lord Dagon, Mythic Dawn, Mankar Camaron already did that and in the end of the game everything is lost no Emperor, everything is in poo no matter that gates of oblivion are closed but its all in crap so i don't think so we need to Restore Glory now and crown new Emperor and not to destroy tamriel for second time man!

Haha, I thought the Empire already was in chaos. :P Could always be worse, I guess.

That would be a LOT of work, though. We're only working on a "restoring the empire's glory' questline now and it took us months to get this far. Making a "destroy the empire's glory" questline would also take months...