Empires Glory

Slawter500

Haha, yes it will ;D....Blades teach each other as well... Both to young blades and to new members of the talos.

there will be one room with a class as so to say. But that's it..

--

Owk, I had to postpone the worldspace for a moment. So I'm afraid I'll not be ready before...13 hours from now.

Its shape is quite done, I'm not finished with the texturing though. I have set up a plan for the village though and placed some of the houses. My question to you, Argomirr... do you want to do the nature-part or the village part?

Nature-part..It's naked to the ground...there are no trees, bushes, mushrooms, flowers etc..

Village-part. I've places some of the houses but that's it. There are no benches, crates, bags, horses, stone walls, etc..

What do you prefer? I don't care which but I don't have time to do them both.. yes it has a bit of an overlap but they are still 2 different things..I'm off to sleep now, and will not be online for 7-10 hours. Let me know what you want and I'll do the other one and will hand it over after I'm done. (Unless I'll have a good mood and things seem to go fast ;D.)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i checked out dragon23000s kvatch:destruction and found quite a few major and minor grammarical errors. though i did find it much more enjoyable (both grammarically and in the entertainment sense of the word) then its predicessor. Enjoy!

I return! Despite the fact about 5 pages have passed without me :P

We should all have a special something to say(By we i mean our easter egg characters).

In response to using the other mod for lore, ONLY IF you have permission, IF NOT DON'T.

Also Andy

Its grammar not grammer :P lol sorry it is alot better grammatically now well done.

That spell that transform u to emperor will it change ur look? or how do u think to do it? and light the dragonfires with spell to? some animation? custom spell effect? i want store in that town :D Open Arch book store :P and i will be owner mwhahha

I think the spell was either to make all the amulet shards form into the full amulet, or to mix your blood with the dragons or something of the like. Not certain kinda forgot :P

Also if im the messenger dont include my number just make me slawter.

Maybe we could have a contest, find all the easter eggs in the mod to test the newest plugin ;D

Edit: No idea when but 900 posts :P

Also i bumped the sword texture topic calliton

Thanks for the fixing andy.

Owk, I'll do the nature part (The are equally awful to do ;D.) I'll place some things if it is not too clear, but when I place some vegetables lined up to each other it should be obvious what's next, eh ;).