Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Sweet BEAUTIFUL job i have me a new favorite blade... Nice job Coalition

And my compliments to the textures as well.

Okay this is to vicIce been doing loads of work on dungeon.

Here is my thoughts a battle Cell that's very large and awesome that's where most of my work has been in so far.

Now two more Cells is the idea i have, one for mage npc's and another for Necromancers kinda like two bases with the shard in the center of the battle room???

What do you think of formatting the dungeon in this way.???

Team any ideas???

Need to know where to go with this???

Thanks!!! :unsure: :thumbsup:

And my compliments to the textures as well.

My texture! ;D. Too bad I left out most of the UV-map..

Now two more Cells is the idea i have, one for mage npc's and another for Necromancers kinda like two bases with the shard in the center of the battle room??

There was no plan. Initially you could go for these options.

-The more likable what we had in mind before was that the necromancers had it and that the mages want it. (well they don't want that the necros have it.)

-Your option is possible as well, but perhaps with the change that is locked away. Sounds awful, yours seems better.

A last one would be out of the ordinary, at would change the quest a bit but it seems nice to add as an option.

-Some powerful mage has locked it away, both the necromancers and the mages are fighting their way to it. And they fight each other at the first cell(s). Later on, one group fades away as if they've lost(depending on which side you choose). They will come back at the end of the 3rd cell. Then one of the groups is completely defeated and you'll have to face the powerful mages, either in combat, speech or something else.

Lol, It is was actually for something else. But they preferred a silver version. So... something put to use, as so to say.

Haha, you don't want to know how the normal-map looks like...you should open it for fun..

Oh , I see that you actually did something with the sword (my bad , Blender mixed and joined materials like ... nevermind .. ):D glad to hear that.

@ Vic : I'm sorry if the files were too messy , you should have asked :heh:

I can help with custom armors (most likely altering textures :biggrin: , no modelling)

I'll make up for the UVMapping and I'll make (simply generate) a seamless gold texture for the sword ... and a better normal map (Vic , I'm really disappointed by your normal map >:( )

I'll make up for the UVMapping and I'll make (simply generate) a seamless gold texture for the sword ... and a better normal map (Vic , I'm really disappointed by your normal map angry.gif )

I didn't create a normal map at all.. I just took one of the UV, changed the name and added the essential _n behind it.

This is far out of my league, calliton just wanted to test his sword in the game...so he could..:).It has never been the intention to let it be the final product.

I'll make up for the UVMapping and I'll make (simply generate) a seamless gold texture for the sword ... and a better normal map (Vic , I'm really disappointed by your normal map angry.gif )

I didn't create a normal map at all.. I just took one of the UV, changed the name and added the essential _n behind it.

This is far out of my league, calliton just wanted to test his sword in the game...so he could..:).It has never been the intention to let it be the final product.

I know , I know :) just kidding a little :whistling:

I'll have to refine my blender skills some day ... they're too messy for others ;D

could the crime be petty theft

im referring to the book im writing of course

i already have some test books written

what about the player was poor and he got by by stealing food daggers drinks and stuff

after all the emperor said noone would remember his crime...