Empires Glory

Slawter500

Sure, it's all in your hands.

I know , I know smile.gif just kidding a little whistling.gif

I'll have to refine my blender skills some day ... they're too messy for others laugh.gif

Lol, you're still a year ahead of me. The only thing I know about blender since yesterday is how to simply add a texture and export it. ;D. When I tried with the sword...it didn't like it ;D.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should see my uv-mapped objects (with lots of polys) ... they are a freaking mess , but extremely easy to retexture as long as you want the same pattern ... :D ...

Enough with the off-topic. if you have something to retexture , tell me , and I'll see what I can do ;)

well, i was kinda hoping the sword would be something that could go with the mythic demons (for personnal use) and maybe ebony armor or the imperial dragon armor for EG

either way it is awesome... might have to make the rings a little smaller though, i saw some clipage

edit: @ alex. if you could retex the sword for what i said above, i would cry with joy

well, i was kinda hoping the sword would be something that could go with the mythic demons (for personnal use) and maybe ebony armor or the imperial dragon armor for EG

either way it is awesome... might have to make the rings a little smaller though, i saw some clipage

edit: @ alex. if you could retex the sword for what i said above, i would cry with joy

I'll give it a try ... see what I can get :biggrin:

Ehm, it wouldn't be wise as it isn't done yet. But feel free to do so when it is, it is your sword.

I would want to create a proper icon for it though, it just uses the regular steel longsword..

vice, can you send me a rennamed version, like "The empire's edge" or something like that

because "calliton's sword" wouldnt be as cool

pretty please?

edt: and make it do like 5 more damage?

or empires fury

or Akatosh's talon

or slash. like the band...oh wait that was sting...slash is a guitar player though

vice, can you send me a rennamed version, like "The empire's edge" or something like that

because "calliton's sword" wouldnt be as cool

pretty please?

edt: and make it do like 5 more damage?

or empires fury

or Akatosh's talon

or slash. like the band...oh wait that was sting...slash is a guitar player though

OR

calliton's fury (or edge, or razer)

anyways, i still love it