Empires Glory

Slawter500

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/Captions/images/leggy%20with%20action%20figure.jpg

I shall call him.....Mini Me.....

Legolas: Wow. This guy has horrible posture, a terrible completion, and forgets to dye his eyebrows! Who is this dude? Aragorn: Um...you. Legolas: *faints*

Legolas: Who is this good looking elf. How dare he be better looking thewn I am. I shall kill him. Aragorn: Legolas thats you. Legolas: God I look good

THEY DIDN'T GET MY HAIR RIGHT!!!

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/Captions/images/aragorns%20laugh.jpg aragorns humor

A: (laughing at Faramir) You asked her to marry you *before* you tasted her stew?!

Aragorn: Hahahahahahahahahaha! I could have sworn you just said that that instead of walking for leagues and leagues, splitting up the Fellowship, having to follow two hobbits only to turn around and go to Rohan, fighting ten thousands of orcs, having Boromir die, having Theoden die, having Eowyn almost die, having Faramir go on a suicide mission, and having Frodo and Sam going alone through all kinds of heck in Mordor, we could have just sent the Ring on the back of an eagle! Hahahahaha! But seriously, what did you say? Gandalf: Umm..

Arwen: You need to take a bath. Aragorn: hahahahaha - wait. You're not joking? .... RUN!

It was hilarious till Legolas found out that it was Aragorn who dyed his hair purple

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/Captions/images/stewjokes.JPG eowyns stew jokes !!!

Aragorn: ''They're eating it.'' Pippin: ''They're starving.'' Eowyn: ''Shut up, okay?''

Eowyn: I don't see what you think is wrong with my cooking. I took a survey and 90% of Rohan's citizens enjoy my cooking. Theoden: *to Eomer*: Alert the villages; Rohan's life expectancy is about to go down twenty years....

Eowyn: "Look at these children, Eomer. If they like my stew, then you can at least pretend to like it. Just imagine it's the delicious stew that mother used to make." Eomer: "My imagination is not as good as it once was..."

Eowyn-no it was not leftovers, i simply took those foul smelling peices of god knows what you brought back from hunting last night that was in the backyard and decided as long as its boiled it can do no harm, besides the kids like it. (aragorn to legolas) Does she mean the pile of orcs gimli was supposed to burn from last nights battle in the backyard?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Lets get back on topic..And no words about swords ;D! Slawter may create a huge poll at the other forum AFTER we've made a huge list of which names should get in that poll also there. This has turned into a name-the-sword-topic!

(little off. How's your forum going elrodian?)

You'll certainly get more sway over the name than others will calliton, however don't you think we should go with who in the majority likes it? I will let you choose the final name, but would you mind letting us do the poll and you choose from the most popular?

Also Elrodian-Firstly....ummmmmm

Secondly check out third age for the bfme mod, if they like the mod they'll host you.

Agreed a poll will be created at scrollworks for the sword lets move to there for sword suggestions, also someone offered to join the team on the other page.

EDIT: Pronam-Progress report? And if there's a roadblock tell us and we can shift it, if there's no roadblock awesome full speed ahead....or Elrodian will frown again :P

Well your not actually hosted, only the filepage, hosted means full forums and sub forums for your mod.

Also Alex, I'll wait for Pronam to see to that, do you do armors by any chance?

I can alter armors ... making them from the scratch is a bit too complex ....for me