Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything else that needs to be done ? as long it's not too complex ?

Working like a crazy man! Altering is cool, just remove a thing here and pull a thing there and we actually have new ones. Just do whatever you want, If you don't want to alter the texture then just dump it to me. To my opinion texturing alone realizes new armors.

Anything else that needs to be done ? as long it's not too complex ?

Working like a crazy man! Altering is cool, just remove a thing here and pull a thing there and we actually have new ones. Just do whatever you want, If you don't want to alter the texture then just dump it to me. To my opinion texturing alone realizes new armors.

so... i have free hand on this ... do you want special themes ?

Oh yeah...and if you need i can mass-retexture(this is how i call retexturing lots of files in short amounts of time) :biggrin:

haha, go however you like...that's the deal...that's always been at EG. Use any vanilla thing you want, most people underestimate the difference retextures make.

Know whats great? Losing your stuff, AGAIN. My stupid windows 7 decided to do a boot failure. My uncle is now redoing the pc. I will lose all my info, again. I figure it wasn't right anyways. Pronam seen the screens and said it was good, just not for our purpose. So for now I'm on moms pc. I can try to on here. But seriously.... How does this crap keeping happening to me..its okay might not even have a pc if we lose our place this winter :wallbash:

You'll certainly get more sway over the name than others will calliton, however don't you think we should go with who in the majority likes it? I will let you choose the final name, but would you mind letting us do the poll and you choose from the most popular?

Also Elrodian-Firstly....ummmmmm

Secondly check out third age for the bfme mod, if they like the mod they'll host you.

Agreed a poll will be created at scrollworks for the sword lets move to there for sword suggestions, also someone offered to join the team on the other page.

EDIT: Pronam-Progress report? And if there's a roadblock tell us and we can shift it, if there's no roadblock awesome full speed ahead....or Elrodian will frown again :P

sure thing, slawter

i just thought we could get that overwith, but a poll seems more.. diplomatic

The list is for the poll, If someone would even take the time to pick a few or add one themselves.. Or I'll just create a name..and you'll not going to like it.