Empires Glory

Slawter500

It looks wonderful and far more fitting to the name of the region.

It has the sense of leveling, something that vanilla oblivion didn't adept too well.

It looks amazing. I'm going to send Pierrick a PM tomorrow and ask if he has time anytime soon as I really need to start to continue on Open Arch....

So would you like to do the nature part of it? Or would you like to do it after I did it, to fix it your way :)...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fine with doing the whole nature part by scratch. I would like to know a bit more on what Open Arch is like. Climate, what type of landscape, just minor things like that. I could also help with the city building too.

That's great. It's supposedly in a valley between Cyrodill and Hammerfell.

I'll send Pierrick a PM now. Pierrick told about using leveled terrain that can be accessed.. (So that'll mean I have to create highers mountains and the valley is actually deeper)

That would be be great! I've tried but never succeeded with that program, I've heard is a good tool though.

If you want to, please go ahead!

(I've send Pierrick a PM btw.)

maybe.... this is a hidden city, then i know something, maybe make it with encircling mountains and on top of each mountain is a guard post. but you can only enter through the hidden gates in the mountains in one of the many passes. that way you would really need too look. a little bit like gondolin from the silmarrilion

It's shouldn't get too high. We could indeed create a little fort-part at the beginning. But every one of them..I don't know, it's abandoned so those would also be. Hidden by the way? It could just be 'regular'.