Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im ready for it another thing when making a bow does the arrow shooting animation play with any weapon as long as its set as a bow??:) better idea ill redesign a vanilla bow an use the chain bow string ok.

Dwarven would work well with a chain.

ok im ready for it another thing when making a bow does the arrow shooting animation play with any weapon as long as its set as a bow??smile.gif better idea ill redesign a vanilla bow an use the chain bow string ok.

Actually, the game will crash unless you've got the 2.4.12 version of nifscripts to use for the export.

ok im ready for it another thing when making a bow does the arrow shooting animation play with any weapon as long as its set as a bow??:) better idea ill redesign a vanilla bow an use the chain bow string ok.

Dwarven would work well with a chain.

retextured dwarven maybe

i hate vanilla dwarven...

Just a small update.

No luck on the heightmap. TESannwyn imports my custom heightmap all weird (its a problem with the raw image itself) so im stuck in a rut until i get it fixed. I have been playing around with converting morrowind landscapes into oblivion world (its a legal process by TESannwyn that converts the esp/esm to raw or greyscale images and then re-imports them into oblivion worlds) I made a world for Firemoth and both TR maps :P Just some fun heh. Maybe we can look into something similar.