Empires Glory

Slawter500

Don't spam off the topic, we've got scrollwork for that and a topic at the offtopic here at nexus to ask about here.

Veterens Day is a day almost every country has, (probably not on the same day.) that honors or remembers people that have fought and served for their country.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, goin weapon crazy!

want me to make some stuff?

A black-hilted elven dagger with red daedric runes spelling out 'Illian' would be cool. Might suit his priests, r maybe his wizards if he has any.

o_O wow... i am still new at this

It's just a retex. Shouldn't be that tricky.

ok, i cant make glowing yet, so i will just make em red

All you need is to make a glowmap and apply it using Nifskope (if im correct) They aren't that hard and can be found on many photoshop or paintshop tutorial websites. Most can even cross use over to GIMP too.

I came across a few intresting tracks while i was looking for something simular to
violin. But i found something much more intresing. Here, and Here and the tracks are downloadable just enter the code in and save target as the download text. Do You guys think this may be a good song set for certain events fighting cave etc............ BTW wth happend to the Scrollwork fourms :blink: lol?