Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice weapons but my only constructive critisism is that they look too "cartoony" even if they are just render shots. Im not being mean here, just pointing out some stuff that could be worked on. Maybe you can make them more oblivion-like and higher detail. But im sure with textures on, that will take away some of the cartoony-ness :P

HA I just signed in to scrollworks :) It finally worked

SinisterAssasin, you need to activate your account at scrollwork before I can add you to the list of our members. That way you can view things you can't right now. (Check the Spam-section of your email if you didn't receive a confirmation.)

AmpolX, I've just added you to our list. You should be able to view 2 more subforums now.

open arch, quest that are not sorted out, plug-in planning, eglegion, navy missions, the models for our ships, the looks for the enemy's troops and ships. the size of our and illans troops, members for the elder council

is that enough, we have lots to do and so little time why do you thibk i made an application list

True we have alot to do. But plenty of time.

Anyway Open Arch is being worked on, but kind of halted until the heightmap is finished.

Which quests :P Which reminds me how are the shard quests progress Pronam.

Indeed. How is EG legion?

Alot of those come under plugin planning.