Empires Glory

Slawter500

Oh yeah the bow i still have that :L lol forgot about that yeah sure i thought you may have made mods of you own imperial :l lol so yeah i just use project from view in blender and i place it over the area i want like lets say there was a blue dot in the middle of a black square i just project my model from what im looking it and move the UV map version over the blue dot lets say in the middle of the hilt like so in the image below

:) lol thats an unfinished product of mine for something else and it looks amazing :) its going to be my first animated weapon!!

i am just using this as an example this is what i can do with a simple image i can just adjust where i want what part of the model to go

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah the bow i still have that :L lol forgot about that yeah sure i thought you may have made mods of you own imperial :l lol so yeah i just use project from view in blender and i place it over the area i want like lets say there was a blue dot in the middle of a black square i just project my model from what im looking it and move the UV map version over the blue dot lets say in the middle of the hilt like so in the image below

:) lol thats an unfinished product of mine for something else and it looks amazing :) its going to be my first animated weapon!!

i am just using this as an example this is what i can do with a simple image i can just adjust where i want what part of the model to go

Cool i didint know that, ill get right on it, my pace may not be very fast but youll get the waits worth.

@ Imperial Modder

I think it would be best if i left the crowns texture for the reason that all the textures are on one DDS even for the dragons and having to retexture them would be annoying :S you could maybe do a different kind of texture for maybe the gold part??

but having to work fro an entirely new texture would take a long time

@ Imperial Modder

I think it would be best if i left the crowns texture for the reason that all the textures are on one DDS even for the dragons and having to retexture them would be annoying :S you could maybe do a different kind of texture for maybe the gold part??

but having to work fro an entirely new texture would take a long time

Alright, i`ll do something. as for the bow, i suppose ill just get creative.

@Imperial modder

If you need help on textures, just ask me.

Will do Amp.