Empires Glory

Slawter500

LHammonds Reflective metal tutorial is where I learned it all, so best follow up on that. You can make your own reflection maps in blender too. In my opinion, making your own reflection maps looks better than oblivions default reflective system.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone link me the code to make EG my siggy again please :) also check this shield out tell me what you think :P

Man, I luuuvvvv that mesh! The dragon look, and those little skulls! It's subtle.

The pink... not so subtle. Might I suggest that it would look better in black and grey? Maybe with a touch of red in the skulls eyes?

hmm i could try not promising anything m8 :P

[Edit] nice retex or what!! i like it :) heres a black one to the eyes on the skulls really are red but sucky Jpeg quality image ruin it :/

im in a current stage where im putting all the weapons and armour together to make maybe a full set of armour a various range of weapons including retex of each :P will take a long tim but the mod will be awsome

[Edit] nice retex or what!! i like it :) heres a black one to the eyes on the skulls really are red but sucky Jpeg quality image ruin it :/

Wow.

My man, you have exceded my expectations. When that comes out, I might even start using sheilds.

Wow.

My man, you have exceded my expectations. When that comes out, I might even start using sheilds.

im like on the verge of jizzing its not everyday heck every lifetime the kieranator says something like that to you :L:L :thanks:

Wow.

Those shields look awesome :D

Wow.

Just Wow.

I'd like to see those in-game.