Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys and @peppez its a staff not a mace :S alothough going on your idea i could make a mace version of that but theres a absoulute badass mace based on these type creations.

(i call them chaos weapons) and next one is the Chaos 1 handed mace :)

yeah thanks dudes oh ye btw @ peppez i change the handle its some what bigger to prevent that problem :) also slawter i'll have a look what i can do but for now im resting after making these two this took ages :L woo im getting great at this stuff :D

... Wow! Now that there be a nice staff. I might make one or two critiques, though. One, it's a bit short for a staff, don't you think? Maybe you could make it the length of the vanilla Oblivion staffs. Two, the ring around it up near the top kinda detracts from thew lines.

Other than that, it looks good enough that I would use it as my main weapon.

errm kieran i compared my staff to a vanilla one (rose of sanguine) and its like the same length second that isnt a ring its like 2 arches from wither side of the staff i do see you point it does look like a ring but its not its part of the staff :P kieranator terminated! :mage: <-- kierans the Wizard

errm kieran i compared my staff to a vanilla one (rose of sanguine) and its like the same length second that isnt a ring its like 2 arches from wither side of the staff i do see you point it does look like a ring but its not its part of the staff :P kieranator terminated! :mage: <-- kierans the Wizard

Maximize the picture and it looks more like the length of a staff, you should make armor for it too :D