Empires Glory

Slawter500

ANYWAYS!!!

I have a new plugin idea!

How about, once your emporer/High Chancellor, you can change the Imperial Religion???

Daedra Worship- If you choose this, each citys chapel would turn into a daedric temple. Since there are only 8 citys, only the prime ones would get temples in citys. The others would just get upgraded shrines. The temple of the ones dragon statue would get taken down and replaced with the statue of Merhunes Dagon.

Dread Father Sithis- Sithis and the night mother. Chapels are redecorated, black hand stuff, dead people, stuff like that.

If your High Chancellor, you need to do a small quest to convince Martin to change the religion.

If your Emporer, you need to do the same thing, only convincing the Elder Council.

Good idea? Bad idea?

I love it!

Maybe because I'm an evil, godless sumb*tch who hates the Nine, but I love it.

One thing. Dagon? Puh-lease. Sooo unsubtle. You'd have a hard time cramming THAT down the Elder Council's throat, and even if you succeded you'd have a rebellion to deal with. Besides, why beat him only to worship him? Goodness knows I'd never worship a god whose arse I'd seen kicked. Maybe Mehala? She rocks, AND she has four arms. Imagine how good she'd... er, nevermind. NSFW image.

But, yeah, I love it.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good, but itsn't going to be as easy as giving an order.

Your going to have to deal with the peoples opinion, this change would have to either be a bit more subtle, or you would have to do some quests to convince the people. People would be annoyed if you did it straight off.

Perhaps you go to each city, and talk at a conference sort of thing, a crowd gathers in the streets, you talk, and you have to pick the right topic options to convince them. Then after that you can begin to change the religion.

It's definitley worthy of a plugin. I'll keep it in mind.

Can I just remind you to always put Mehrunes in front of Dagon? It gets very confusing. :(

Why? People in Oblivion sometimes call him Dagon. "Did you hear The Fall of Dagon yet?" :Lord Dagon will welcome your soul in Oblivion!" Et al.

He's referring to his name :P

Not my fault if he's easily confused, and can't pick up context clues.

Here's a hint, Dagontheranis. When we're talking about getting a new book written, we're not asking it of the Daedric Prince. When we mention worship, it ain't you we're talking about.

Hope that clears things up.

I come back to this project and find some harsh (even if they aren't in anger) statements being made. I should let you guys know that once things get like this, I tend to drift away and work alone. I like to keep my emotions out of my modding world as they are unnecessary. This is mainly why I mostly DO work alone. Please do not take this as calling out anybody, im just simply stating what I think about this little "weapon drama."

When you said we have only one good modeller, don't forget that I DO model and are currently still apart of this project (for the time being.)

If everyone is gettng so worked up about these weapons, then why don't we shift our attention elsewhere to more important parts of the project like landscaping, story writing, or even back to drawing ideas. Just a thought to ponder on...

Thank you Ampolx. That was a very constructive, and helpful comment.

The weapon drama has been resolved now, it was more reacting to dissapointment than anger.

My statement is that I am dissapointed that some of those weapons will not be EG. However we can't expect L33 to stick himself 100% to this project. He is a talented modder and as such will have projects of his own. I understand him making a personal mod, and we have no right to stop him. However I'm going to work him all the harder ;).

Please don't leave Ampolx. There will be no fights within the EG team. If things get out of hand we moderators have a set out plan to deal with it for a long time now.