Empires Glory

Slawter500

I decided that you guys can use any of my new ATP texture packs for EG, courtsey of me. :) Use them for anything like if your planning on adding new textures for the Open Arch Worldspace or anything else.

And im still making brand new textures for EG. Hopefully I'll display some soon.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! I've seen your texture packs, they're amazing! ;D New stuff exclusive to EG is even better though!

Also, does the player torture the Mythic Dawn agent through dialogue, or can you actually hit him? You know, like in that Fighters Guild quest. :)

:D funny thing is is i haven't heard anything about this mod at all i know just as much as the non modding members know but i really don't want to know more because i don't want to spoil to much :D YEAH E.G

so am thinking about necromage battle cell THIS BABY is so huge wandering if we can add undead archers on the balconies above to pick off those aiming for the shard. this would need to be scripted i think there are coffins surrounding the Statue we could also make undead port in when player activates the crystal after the battle.

it's just so large maybe we should work in a huge battle making necromancers and undead work together or something like this.

maybe waves of base mates coming in. nothing like a monumental battle scene =)

Pronam?

What do you think?

Ok peeps about the Illian armor it's alot lot lot harder than i thought it would be but im not giving up!! errm the bst way to o it really is to use a vanilla piece of armor then just do your stuff from there :P

Ok peeps about the Illian armor it's alot lot lot harder than i thought it would be but im not giving up!! errm the bst way to o it really is to use a vanilla piece of armor then just do your stuff from there :P

Hey, man. Just keep on trying. The harder you work, the better you get!