Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's going to look really good for an evil villain who wants to take over the world. I say old chap, despite the fact that this battle will decide the fate of Cyrodiil, I'm still going to fight you like a fencer.

A sosphisticate villain will be a nice change after that thug Mehrunes Dagon.

I have just been Kieranated. :( >:( :down: :verymad: :verymad: :whoops:

The only sophisticated villain I know of is dracula, and Ilian's hardly a bloodsucker.

The only one?

Well, let's see.

Emperor Palpatine (didja see the art in his office?)

Lucien Lachance.

Pinhead.

Hannibal Lector.

Lots of villains from Japanese cartoons, or so my Anime-obessessed friend tells me.

And even more. You don't have to be a vampire to be a sophisticated villain.

From what I know of this Illian character, I think he should pose a sort of evil, yet elegent pose. The perfect example is that Beckett guy from Pirates 2 and 3. He starts off making you think you can trust him but he in the end turns the swift hand of deceit and forsakes you and your buddies for the heart of davy jones...of course I do not know the plans with Illian but it would be cool if he was designed like that.

Reaver from fable 2 is another prime example for villan characters.

It's all fine what I read about dual-wielding. But when the word OBSE passes by it's a big no. That sort of stuff may go in a plugin, but not in the main mod. Illian already has a story written by Andy. Next to that we know that the player is tricked into something enough to let the IC fall. Others will also join in tricking Illian again..There is stuff enough people, don't forget that when adding more, otherwise we're filling gaps that are full.

There is no problem extending them though.