Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i saw the 3rd atrifact piece note, i noticed you said cave so that got me to thinking and it could be a possible tie in to the lost spires? someone in the archeology guild says something about a new tower that was found colapsed underground and strange creatures have been gathering so the archeology guild teams up with the fiters guild to clear the tower and in the room with a piece of the amulet has a huge creature in it (epic boss makes you want the piece more) and you finally get the 3rd piece and a couple people in each guild say they are going to a mage to get help investigating. thats the last you hear about the 3rd piece, but possible tie in to a sequel where you go into a the realm of one of the daedra lords.

sorry if its long, i just saw the thread and read about it.

when i saw the 3rd atrifact piece note, i noticed you said cave so that got me to thinking and it could be a possible tie in to the lost spires? someone in the archeology guild says something about a new tower that was found colapsed underground and strange creatures have been gathering so the archeology guild teams up with the fiters guild to clear the tower and in the room with a piece of the amulet has a huge creature in it (epic boss makes you want the piece more) and you finally get the 3rd piece and a couple people in each guild say they are going to a mage to get help investigating. thats the last you hear about the 3rd piece, but possible tie in to a sequel where you go into a the realm of one of the daedra lords.

sorry if its long, i just saw the thread and read about it.

You know what? Thats what people need crossover mods. Sort of like a mod i'm planning.