Empires Glory

Slawter500

Get postin'....suddenly spam seems rather appealing.

I'd say it's different for different people. Scripting to modelling...L33'll probably find scripting harder than modelling whereas Pronam obviously finds scripting easier.

Anyway I had something to say but forgot....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scripting isn't my best part, Argomirr is probably better. Quests and AI, those are my skill. That sometimes so happens to involve scripting, sometimes a little more ;D. Things are always combined, L33 is good in creating swords. That's both modeling and texturing. I wish I could do those, I can only retexture and a tiny bit of remodeling.

Grats on becoming premium Pronam!!

New Screenies :D

- Eternal Glory this turned out completely awesome :D

- Bone Cleaver- perfect and would probably make a great addition to the necromancy part of the mod :D i think there is a part like that right?? XD

Grats on becoming premium Pronam!!

New Screenies :D

- Eternal Glory this turned out completely awesome :D

- Bone Cleaver- perfect and would probably make a great addition to the necromancy part of the mod :D i think there is a part like that right?? XD

Those are some pretty awesome swords (and axes) :D, but the Eternal Glory on the blade looks a little out of place. Otherwise it all looks awesome.

L33, it seems you have grown in textures since you last came asking for help ;) I wonder, what size are the textures? Some look a little jarring with resolution (but that could just be normal maps.) Nice weapon models too. I been getting into modelling more and more (mostly complex stuff like new architecture, statues, and high-poly plants and trees.) I have made some new architecture for EG but some of the houses have an extremely high poly count. I might use them for EG, with screens shown first too see.

Status update: The area above sea-level for the Open Arch world is nearing completion (97%) Once I generate LOD and maybe touch up a few things, screens will definately follow. I put a lot of work into the world making it as detailed as possible (600+ objects percell and a few cells have over 1000 objects but their mainly plants and various fungi and whatnot) so I think it should greatly impress. Once I finish, I will have to start cluttering below sea level. Everything is hand-placed with a few cells generated but greatly improved upon. Once I get too that, I will post as many screens as I can then package all my assets into one .rar file for use.