Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome :D and merry christmas everyone!!

@Ampolx- what does Jarring mean? also my texture sizes are usually around 512-1024/1024-1024

nothing much bigger but for nowmal maps i've found a way of making them even better :P i use your method but then i change 1 thing and that after you have made the normal map apply a bump map and it makes Amazing normal maps :D

Santa "Chief" Claus comes late, but not too late for giving a present to the Empires Glory team. It's not so good, but at least it's free. Here's a small gift from me this christmas.

http://i50.tinypic.com/wlzyw7.jpg

I tried adding Martin's, Ocato's and the player's face at the top of the poster, but it's too hard.

@Andy- I guess i get a spot i there because i'm busting a big nut doing making nw armor and new weapons that would take anyone else ages and ages to learn and even attempt, thats probably why.

plus i think Ancient Aeon has probably just based it on the people who post more often. :D

@ Ancient Aeon- Thanks dude that looks completely awesome Merry Christmas mate thaks for taking time to do this for us here at EG ;).

on another note- 5000th Post here we come!!

and did anyone download that EG suprise i made i haven't heard anything about it yet :S :P

@Andy- I guess i get a spot i there because i'm busting a big nut doing making nw armor and new weapons that would take anyone else ages and ages to learn and even attempt, thats probably why.

plus i think Ancient Aeon has probably just based it on the people who post more often.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I REALLY want to get in a fight with you right now for sounding so braggy yet again, but im going to use my self restraint.

Santa "Chief" Claus comes late, but not too late for giving a present to the Empires Glory team. It's not so good, but at least it's free. Here's a small gift from me this christmas.

http://i50.tinypic.com/wlzyw7.jpg

I tried adding Martin's, Ocato's and the player's face at the top of the poster, but it's too hard.

plus i think Ancient Aeon has probably just based it on the people who post more often.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I REALLY want to get in a fight with you right now for sounding so braggy yet again, but im going to use my self restraint.

Well, L33Nexus is new, but post often and quite active. IF he's an old member, he probably already contributed MUCH more. And I didn't see andy quite often.

And I'm very sorry, but you can't put everyone there. Maybe if I had time, I can make a new one with andy12750's name on the pic.

Glad you liked it.

@ Andy- Ye sorry about that mate :P thanks for being a dude noone wants to be angry today :D it does sound braggy but thats because, well not meaning to cause any arguments at all i mean your ALL awesome and good modders in your own unique way :P but i can stand on what mods i've made and what parts for EG im making fair enough im new but i think i deserve to be on that siggy and so do you to :D and so does everyone who contributed :) :D... too many smileys? yes :P

Merry Christmas dinner was filling ooof XD

Thanks Aeon it does look awesome :D don't want to bring you into any mild tussles for doing something thoughtful and nice :D thanks again and have an great christmas.

get anything nice anyone?

Oh and Aeon if you like making the posters maybe on your next one get some more of them comments like where you said

"Maybe the best mod i'll play" look on the nexus filepage for good comments and include some more because i quite liked that bit, it's like a game review :P