Empires Glory

Slawter500

Remeber its what it looks like in game that makes it good......I try & stick with the built in maps if possible, but for example when i make the negatives you have to remake the maps from the original. If you notice it brings out alot of the gleems you get in-game, So when you make your "Texture" leave it in Photoshop or Gimp whatever floats your boat, minimize it & get on oblivion & test it (copy your files ;) and see what it looks like in game. If you processor cant handle that, then JUST SIMPLY do a copy with an additional bump & and one without see what one you like best.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big NO to applying an additional bumpmap. Use the Normalmap plugin's bumpmap. Its made for Normalmaps and it comes with different options:

Normal

Parallax

Parallax Occlusion

Relief

Its found when you change the specular light of the normal. ;) its a handy tool

Ahh XD Ampolx mate its ok i've changed it it was just a test but it turned out to make the indents and what not a bit OTT so im sticking with the original method you taught me without any additions :P

Damn! armor making has kinda gone strange i am going to have to find some decent tutorial on making the armors look like vanilla ones with there bumps and creases so armor making is going to take a while im afraid :S.