Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i could get him to do that, what do you want said, well do a couple of takes/trys...................effects all that jazz..................just give me the lines, I realize that again, that'll be far from now as the next trailer will contain a lot of mod-content we currently don't have. Its hard to give lines for an un-finshed mod.

I could make a short clip flying around the EG worldspace I made. Nothing too long, maybe a short sunrise video of 15 seconds (don't want to spoil too much.) Then you guys can use that in another trailer.

Let me know if thats needed ;)

everyone usually involves the part they were involved in. Frankly I thought slawter did Illian, but it's a bit uncertain. If you can wait till tommorow I'll have a few lines fitting for a trailer. After that, if it's recorded then, we'll see who'll get Illian.

-rephrase. Ok Amplox, sounds good :).

Well, what would you like to do instead? If it's something you'd want to suggest or would to try out in general just tell. Then I'll have a way to put it in what we had. If it's a task you're looking for, state something you'd like to do and of course what you'd not like to do.

Ok i had him say the lines off the sig, & mine but mine will never make it in-game. I personaly would need to wait & know the layout of the remaing characters, for anymore lines form me. On the other hand my grandfather apart from his sick sense of humor & soudning like he is reading it might be of great assistance. We`ve done a few basic lines but nothing reguarding a character. I told him if he ends up doing a character we need to practice on making it have emotions to it. Hes getting the hang of it so i think that will go rather well. I am looking forward to this mod greatly now that i can more greatly contribute something.

Also, I cant remeber is it was...................no.........yes it was Elordian, let me know the status on the armor & palace interior & what you want done, i also might add if L33Nexus dosent get around to getting the armor for the General done, i will take of the task if necessary. I am becoming very familiar with Gmax & Nifskope and i have a pretty good understanding on adding on to meshes/Nifs. So ill do my best wich usally isnt poo. Anywho ill be going to perpetual sleeping process now i may never see you agian, iii just want you all to know............................................................................

COULD I HAVE ANOTHER GLASS OF YOU DELICIOUS MILK?