Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) well i do know one thing every single weapon i'm adding to EG is ready for the CS so that'll be one less worry ZProsperos staffs done Dante's scythe is done so i think i was modelling&Texturingfor about 3 - 4 hours getting everything ready and done.

500th post here i come :P

I think EG deserves my 500th post for helping me get all the way thankyou everyone for being so damn awesome ;D

I think i'll make a 500th post present for the EG team aswell :) anyone got any suggestions of a type of weapon they would love to see in oblivion? :D

Blizzard Entertainment has always been buggy on people remaking their stuff, even if copyright protocoles are followed and the modder has not broken any laws.

From what I seen, and L33 don't take this harshly, I personally think the over exaggerated ammount of weapons being made for EG is quite honestly useless. The last 100 or so pages have mostly been about weapons (granted many other parts of the mod was discussed also.) Why not just try to make a whole new set of weapons for EG instead of making these singular swords, maces, bows, etc for each and every special person for EG. New set examples could include Chitin from morrowind.

L33 may release whatever he see's fit to release. I would like to add emphasis on WoW based weapons. I highy doubt there will be a copyright infringement. But I'm personally not going to go into copyright issues.

The criticism offered was constructive, so wait to see if L33 will take it.

In the mean time I look forward to a new weapon.

Whaaa? there's is completely no wow based weapons going into EG from me :S

there all chaos weapons which i have already had the permission from it's authors to use... where did you get wow based weapons from?

1. Eternal Glory - NOT WOW BASED - Defeat Illian

2. Bone Cleaver- NOT WOW BASED - For Necromancer leader i think?

3. Illians Rapier- NOT WOW BASED - Duh, Illian :P

4. Dragon Staff- NOT WOW BASED - Mage Version (Defeat Illian)

5. Staff Of Magnus- NOT WOW BASED- We said some guy in Open Arch accquired it

6. Imperial Ancients Staff- NOT WOW BASED - Mage (Become Emporer or Bring Back Martin)

7. True Empires Blade- NOT WOW BASED- Become Emporer or bring back martin

8. Chaos Staff- NOT WOW BASED- Illians Mages?

9. Chaos Blade- NOT WOW BASED- Illians Warriors

10. Chaos Axe 2H- NOT WOW BASED- I wanted this to be on my in game character (OA Smithy) :)

11. Chaos Axe 1H - NOT WOW BASED- Illians something :P?

12. Chaos Shield- NOT WOW BASED- Illians Warriors?

13. Another Shield which is yet again another chaos based thing :) but i havent done this one yet

There's the list of things im adding which explains there uses and that 0% are wow based.

Oh and on a note: On reading back through my list i realise where is the stuff for rogues E.G Daggers, Bows?

The critisism wasn't critisism at all it was just a misunderstanding... and yes i do hope people look forward to the fairly large range of new weapons which i have worked very hard to make. and as you can see i haven't overdone them i've made them to fit characters in the game.